Detailed Roleplayers Unite discussion

Avril&Vera

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Here is our beautiful thread where fantasy comes a reality (view spoiler) and wildest dreams become vivid images made real :3

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Hey mod could you delete this one i put it in the wrong thread

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Yep! I'll do it as soon as I get off of mobile!

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Thankies :3

Avril of Themyscira | 8 comments Hi Vera! I guess this hasn't been deleted yet...so I'll try to reach out to you here. I'm sorry for my abscence- I just recently finished my third round of chemo, so I have my writing back :) Yay :)
Anyways, if you still want to roleplay, I'm still here! :)

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Madison? Or is this mod? I'm confused now lol. This thread was made in the wrong spot is why I wanted it deleted and remade

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Madison? Or is this mod? I'm confused now lol. This thread was made in the wrong spot is why I wanted it deleted and remade

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Agh! Yes! So sorry, I keep forgetting to do that! Where would you like it moved to?

Vera the Escutcheon of Wolves (escutcheonofwolves) | 91 comments Detailed roleplay please :3