Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Claims and Requests > Rank Claim

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 25, 2015 03:55PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
In the mythical land, there are ranks. Claim a rank here and get it approved BEFORE you make your character please!
One your character is approved, you can create him/her in Chatacter Creation.

Fill out this template when applying for a rank:

Name:
Tribe:
Species:
Why you think _____ would be a good (whatever you are applying for):
Personality:

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 28, 2015 02:10PM) (new)

Waterfall Tribe:
Queen: Blizzard/Blitz (Maddy)
King:
Princess(es):
Prince(s):
Healer:

Rainforest Tribe:
Queen: Storm (gelatin_monster)
King:
Princess(es):
Prince(s):
Healer:

Hillside/Fields Tribe:
Queen:
King: Copper (gelatin_monster)
Princess(es): Flare Claw/Flare (Vanessa)
Prince(s):
Healer:

Cliff Tribe:
Queen: Lilly Hart (Emily)
King:
Princess(es):
Prince(s):
Healer:

Moon Tribe:
Queen: Lunara (Maddy)
King:
Princess(es): Meteor Shower (Rosie), Luminia (open)
Prince(s): Comet (open), Shooting Star (open, prophecy), Jupiter (open), Sam Moonlight (Daniel)
Healer:

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Should I create the character before making a rank claim or after?

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Make the rank claim, and once a mod says you can have that rank, you may create a character with that rank

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Okay, thanks. May I have the Queen of Rainforest tribe?

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

No problem. Yes you may!

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Thank you!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) Name: Lilly Hart

Species: Fairy

Why you think _____ would be a good (whatever you are applying for): She's gentle and patient. She knows how to lead, due to being the oldest of seven children.

Personality: She's a glass half full kind of person most of the time. The other twenty five percent of the time, she's a realist. She likes to be social so she has friends in all of the Tribes.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Approved

Is it Lillyheart or Lilly Hart or Lilly Heart

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) [First name] Lily
[Last name] Hart

message 11: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments By the way, Storm is the queen of Rainforest tribe...

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I know sorry

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Flare Claw : Which Tribe?

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2015 06:09PM) (new)

Name: Meteor Shower
Tribe: Moon
Species: Gryphon
Why you think Meteor would be a good princess: I think that Meteor would be a good princess because she is always willing to help and is kind/goodnatured, and likes to support the people of the Moon Tribe. She isn't that great a fighter, but she is smart. She likes to think her way out of problems rather than fight(Let me know if i need more)
Personality: Friendly, has a good memory and kind, basically what I just said because the two things are basically the same. (let me know if I need more)

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 25, 2015 11:09PM) (new)

Meteor Shower and Flare Claw: Approved
That means Meteor Shower is Lunara's daughter :)
Make them in Character Creation

message 16: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Name: Copper
Tribe: Field/Hill
Species: Griffon
Why you think Copper would be a good King: He would be a good king because he is a kind ruler and wants all to be treated equally. He is also peaceful and avoids violence.
Personality: Copper is kind, loyal and intelligent. He isn't gullible but can be prideful at times. He is cool under pressure and doesn't let what anyone says about him to get to him. He treats everyone with respect and doesn't want to be treated like he is higher than anyone else.

message 17: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Oh :-)

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Copper is approved

message 19: by Daniel (last edited Nov 27, 2015 09:35PM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Name: Sam Moonlight
Tribe: Moon
Species: Hellhound
Why you think Sam would be a good Prince: Even though he is (personality), he is kind and always puts his peers in front of him
Personality: Flirty, aggressive, and always hot-headed

message 20: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 28, 2015 02:10PM) (new)

approved

wow Lunara has a lot of children to take care of :D

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Are there any male positions available? People just made a grab for everything they could get, but I can understand that...

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Well, you could make a king, prince, or male healer. I will add more positions later if possible.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "Are there any male positions available? People just made a grab for everything they could get, but I can understand that..."

Unfortunately that is life :) just a mad rush for power.

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Very true