Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

Claims and Requests > Relationship/Family Request

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
If your character needs family members or a mate, ask for them here!

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I can make a Glaceon :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it still open? If so then Umbreon or Vaporion

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

I made my Glaceon :)

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

i made her queen of waterfall tribe

gelatin_monster | 83 comments I can!

gelatin_monster | 83 comments It'll probably be later today, okay? Any requirements?

gelatin_monster | 83 comments Okay. Any particular species?

gelatin_monster | 83 comments okeeee

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Does anyone want to make Shining Moon, the twin of my dark phoenix Eclipse? They have the twin connection, so just ask me for any specifics

message 11: by Daniel (last edited Nov 29, 2015 06:02AM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Anyone want to be the mate of Sam Moonlight, prince of the moon tribe and captain of a ship?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "Does anyone want to make Shining Moon, the twin of my dark phoenix Eclipse? They have the twin connection, so just ask me for any specifics"

aww too late!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make Jolteon instead.

message 14: by gelatin_monster (new)

gelatin_monster | 83 comments @Rosie I know right! I was all excited when I saw she wanted him made

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

gelatin_monster wrote: "@Rosie I know right! I was all excited when I saw she wanted him made"

:) well it's too late now i guess...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean I already have one character in the moon tribe, I don't need another, but Umbreon would be cool...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah... I guess I just don't want to keep track of too many characters from the same tribe, I may still make Umbreon

message 18: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Vanessa wrote: "Daniel wrote: "Anyone want to be the mate of Sam Moonlight, prince of the moon tribe and captain of a ship?"

I would say yes but my character is a cat"

Can she shapeshift from human to cat and vice versa?

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Yeah my Glaceon is Flareons sister but she is queen of Waterfall tribe

Thanks Vanessa :)

message 20: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Vanessa wrote: "Daniel wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "Daniel wrote: "Anyone want to be the mate of Sam Moonlight, prince of the moon tribe and captain of a ship?"

I would say yes but my character is a cat"

Can she shap..."

Okay.

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Do you have anyone else?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanessa wrote: "I can make some one"

sorry jolteon isn't made yet!

message 23: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Vanessa wrote: "I can make some one"

Are you done?

message 24: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Who is she?

message 25: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Okay, I saw her. Where to?

message 26: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments Sure you post first.