Fantastical and Mythical Creatures discussion

General > Rules

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
Please make sure to read and agree to these rules and terms so that we can all have a fun time!

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, You are both mods I'm glad you found out :D (last edited Nov 24, 2015 11:31PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 311 comments Mod
1. Wait for a Moderator to approve your character before RP
2. Moderator's (Mod's) code is law
3. No inappropriate words or cussing
4. Be respectful of your fellow group mates
5. Please be active and keep up will all of your characters
6. No killing/mortally injuring other characters (unless approved by the person who made the character)
7. Please don't make any new threads or topics without a mod's permission
8. Use the double parentheses ((like this)) to indicate outside chat during RP
9. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Emily ~Autumn, Winter~ (isabeefexer) I, Emily, have read and agreed to these rules and will suffer the consequences without complaint if I break them.

gelatin_monster | 83 comments I agree with the rules you have created and will suffer the consequences if I break them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 25, 2015 05:10PM) (new)

I agree with the rules, if I break them I will suffer the consequences.

message 6: by カパリス (new)

カパリス I agree with the rules, if I break them I will suffer the consequences.

message 7: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 8 comments I, Elric138, agree with your rules and will suffer the consequences if I break them.

message 8: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 30 comments I agree with your rules, and will suffer the consequences if I break them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I,Emma agree with yoir rules. If I break them, I shall suffer the consequences.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I agree to the rules and shall suffer the consequences if by some strange occurrence I break them.

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 1 comments i swear to uphold the rules to the best of my abilities.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 2 comments I agree to the rules, and will suffer the consequences if I break them.

message 13: by Brutus (new)

Brutus | 22 comments I agree to your rules of conduct.