the selection ;; an advanced roleplay discussion

c o l l a b o r a t i o n s ;; > juliana and aria

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julianna (new)

Julianna hi hi, it's fine, me too ^-^ Soo Ed. He's going to be a complete cold asshole. Do you have any personality plans for your females yet? and do you like any of my females in particular? cx

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna here you are ^-^ and ohmygoshhh I love them all >.<

brainstorms // (view spoiler)

message 3: by Julianna (new)

Julianna
;; yes! that'd be great c:
;; oh my gosh that'd be sooo cute. I already have a romantic interest for her though, but he could have a little crush on her maybe?
;; maybe az and Lance though? or Az and Roman?
;; ooh what're you thinking for Jackie's personality?

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna good night! ^-^ sleep well<33

message 5: by Julianna (new)

Julianna
;; we could do Az and Roman c: she's going to be a selected girl, so they'd both be around the palace and stuff
;; ooh okay, which girl do you think would mash better with Raiden's evil personality? ^-^

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna
;; cool cool, how do you think that would work out? Maybe she could be pining after him or something along those lines? gahh though I'm so in love with Lance
;; yay that's what I was thinking! and she's going to be a guard? I'm not really sure where I'm placing Raiden yet status wise, what do you think?

message 7: by Julianna (new)

Julianna wait, which situation? cx

message 8: by Julianna (last edited Nov 26, 2015 05:11AM) (new)

Julianna
;; ooh yeah that sounds good. so maybe she develops a crush on him or something, and she's super obvious about it. how would a relationship end up working out though? she'll be wicked ditzy and naïve. yep he's a god. there definitely has to be some sort of really lowkey flirtationship between him and Juliet. ah but then at the same time I'm so in love with sebastian. so whatever kind of relationship you want to do.

;; ahh yes maybe I'll make him some kind of diplomat. if you made her a rebel, that'd be pretty dramatic with diplomat x rebel. but whatever you want. a guard would work well too ^^ either way, he'll be a complete charming guy yet total asshole to her at first.