1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ChyChy X Kylie

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylie (new)

Kylie :)

message 2: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Hmmm I'm not sure. We could always do a romance. I personally really like historical fiction. I like different time periods and shows like Reign and stuff. I also like fantasy and fairies and mermaids and sci-fi sorta stuff like star wars and such so I like everything lol

message 3: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I stopped watching too lol but the time set is cool sounds good!

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That sounds like an awesome premise! Do you have a preference for which character to be? I play girls and boys pretty
Equally

message 5: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Well which character do you have a better vision for? :)

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie I know what you mean- I think I have a better vision for the guy so this will work well :)

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Well idk about your time zone but in mine it's 12:43 am so I'm going to bed goodnight!

message 8: by Kylie (last edited Nov 25, 2015 08:18AM) (new)

Kylie Name: David Collins
Appearance:

description

description

message 9: by Kylie (new)

Kylie .

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Hm we could do married or dating. Let's do dating and have them get engaged and stuff right before he leaves?

message 11: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Oh! I forgot about that! I'm sure- I'll start :)

message 12: by Kylie (new)

Kylie David was so ready for tonight. He had gotten a nice suit and set up a reservation for a nice dinner. He checks his hair in the mirror and hurries off he couldn't be late to pick her up.

message 13: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Okay!))

message 14: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He made sure everything was right. He goes up to her door and checks to make sure he still looked all spiffy. He had a bouquet of flowers behind his back. He clears his throat and knocks.

message 15: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He puts his arms around her careful not to crush the flowers,"Wow you look amazing, honey." He smiles brightly.

message 16: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "These are for you." he says and hands her the flowers. He observes her dress on her. It accentuated her beauty all the more.

message 17: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He watches her move. Every little step. She was so graceful. He loved every little thing about her. He smiles to himself and waits patiently

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Alright." he takes her hand and smiles at her,"Hurry up then." he leads her outside

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He smiles at her,"You look so sweet. I'm excited for tonight." he opens the car door for her to get in.