Bookish Nerds :D discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
~ ARCHIVES ~ > It's Christmas Time! - December 2015

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (last edited Nov 30, 2015 02:36PM) (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments That's right, 'tis the season! And of course, that means a Christmas themed challenge.
Here's how it works: I have here a beautiful Christmas tree with 6 levels. Each level has a different challenge associated with it
description

Level 1 Read a book with a Christmas theme
Level 2 Read a book set entirely in the Christmas season - as in on the day, or the few days leading up to it
Level 3 Read a book with a big food scene, to celebrate all the food we get to eat!
Level 4 Read a book with characters who don't celebrate Christmas
Level 5 Read a book with a generous character (and please give me evidence on why you think they're generous!)
Level 6 Read a series with a Christmas theme (this could be anything Christmas related you can think of)

Rules
One point for every book you read that fits a category. Points for each level you complete (eg 2 for level 2, 3 for level 3, etc). One bonus point for each buddy read you complete (this can also be part of the book or series of the month).
To get points, simply post like this:
Book:
Review:
Buddy:
Category:
And voila! Any questions?

Participants:
Aisha
Victoria (mod)
Jim
Ashleigh

message 2: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) I'm in!

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Added :)

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim Townsend | 19 comments If I could figure out how to "rewad" a book, I'd be in.

;)

Jim

message 5: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Hahaha, thanks :P I'll fix that now, so no one else notices...

message 6: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh I'm in!

message 7: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Added :)

message 8: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments The review thread is open! You can still use this place to chat and plan, or sign up if you haven't already!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.