1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > laila and markus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

so friends that turn out to be more than friends? How to they decide theres more to it?

message 2: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments No idea, maybe my char is popular and has a lot of boyfriends but ur char always liked mine and then my char finally realises it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Mmkay, you can start

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

mkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *Breaks y key*

He starts running through the halls. "shit. " he says to himself, realizing hes gonna be late for class. dam lunch ladies dont know how to serve it fast enough to eat it in time.

message 6: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila was running through the halls too also very late. She bumped into him. "Oh, wow, I'm so sorry" she said apologetically

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

he nods, and picks up her book for her, and sighs. the bell rings loudly, and they were standing there like idiots.

message 8: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "Well, I'm screwed." She said now walking. She decided that since she was already late, she'd be REALLY late. She half laughed "I'm laila, nice to meet you"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles "Markus. " he says, and then looks around "its 1st hour. Wanna just ditch?" He asks, heading for the downstairs exit.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(?)

message 11: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She shrugged "no point of rocking up to class late" she joked

(Sry was away for the weekend)

message 12: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "Where to?"

message 13: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments (Hello?)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whereever you want. I got money, so we can stop at whatever " he says, walking downstairs.

message 15: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She walked with him "movies?" She suggested "a dark place where annnnnything can happen" she joked in an eerie voice, waving her fingers around like a stereotypical ghost.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolls his eyes, and walks outside "movie sounds good" he says "but im not like... 'That'". He smiles "Maybe i am"he winks, walking to his car.

message 17: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She half laughed "nice car"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

It was a oldsmobile "smartass"he mummers, and smiles. He goes inside, and unlocks the car. He smiles, and waits fir her to enter.

message 19: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "Why thank you" she did a little courtesy and laughed as she closed the door

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, driving to the theater (time,skip to when movie starts?)

message 21: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments (Sure)

message 22: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila looked around. "Is that..? No." She looked at him "I'll be a second" she walked up to a guy and put her arms around him and kissed him. He picked her up and hugged her, still kissing her. "What are you doing here?" He asked "well, my new friend/acquaintance and I were late... So we ditched" she said innocently "argh, well. Let me meet him" he joked. Laila gestured for Markus to come.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He gets out of the car nervously, and approaches them "heyy" he says, voice trailing off.

message 24: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "Julian this is Markus, Markus, Julian" Julian held out a hand

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, and shakes it confidently. He knows that he had no chance with her.

message 26: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Julian eyed him suspiciously. "So, what movie are you guys watching?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have no idea. Its u-" he cuts off whem his phone goes off. It was a update for a app. ''Dammit. Mom called. Found out i ditched. Gotta go" he says, back up to his car.

message 28: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "I'll come with" laila said. "Sorry" she said to Julian before she kissed him and left

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah. Its fine. Stay " he says, and walks to his car. "Here. Have fun" he says, handing her 20 dollars.

message 30: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments "No, really. It's fine" she gives back the twenty and waves. "Stay in school" she joked as Julian slipped his arm around her waist

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods, and starts to drive home.

message 32: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments (Next day at school?)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(sure)

he walks into school tired. He just wanted it to be done with over with.

message 34: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila walked up to her locker, go her things and walked towards class. Not looking, she bumped into Markus.
"Are we always going to meet like this?" She joked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles a bit, and rolls his eyes ''no, but you might need glasses" he teases, walking to math.

message 36: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She walked with him "hold the sass" she joked "or you might get.. Sassinated" she joked as she winked at him

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiles "is that even a word?" he says, and walks into the math room

message 38: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She walked with him "well it is now" she joked and sat down

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at one of his firends, and tries to decide where to sit

message 40: by Summer (last edited Dec 04, 2015 04:45AM) (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila wasn't used to people not sitting next to her but, then again, she didn't really know Markus. Yet,there was this nagging voice in her mind that kept saying ' but, what if he does sit next to you? What will you do?'

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks back at her , and takes the moment of truth. He sits down, and opens his book waiting for class to start

message 42: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments (Is he sitting next to her?)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes)

message 44: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She glanced at him and smiled, then looked down at her book. Why was she nervous? Was she nervous? What was happening to her?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

He focused on his book. He was sort of a nerd in math.

message 46: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila fiddled around her book, not something shed usually do. Usually, she'd be answering every question there was.. She was also a nerd in math. (Timeskip to when it's lunch?)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sure)

He pacjs his bags, and headd downstairs for lunch.

message 48: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments Laila went and sat down next to Julian. A heated arguement broke out. Long story short, they broke up. Laila had boys lined up to date her.

She went to English class and sat down, boys crowding around her

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He sits away from her during english, writing an exam on his computer

message 50: by Summer (new)

Summer | 38 comments She kept glancing over at Markus, but she wasn't sure why..

« previous 1