Behind Closed Doors Behind Closed Doors discussion

Where do you buy this book?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Hi, I went to look for this book on Amazon and B&N and couldn't find it through the GR links. There was a picture of the book on Amazon, but it said: Currently not available. Appreciate any help. Thanks, Heather

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Smith Hi I just bought mine from tesco yesterday morning u could try any tesco shop

Cheryl I won mine from St. Martin`s Press. They said it was to be released soon. They wanted me to read and review.

Cheryl From what I understand it wont be out until sometime this month(June 2016). I won mine from St. Martins Press. They wanted me to read and give review. GREAT!!!!!

Maria I got mine as an arc from 'Netgalley'

Rosalind I downloaded mine from ebook.bike

Barbara It seems to be available from Amazon in the U.S. The cover may be slightly different. It's available on Kindle and paperback.

Colin Barnes and Noble!? Lol... Amazon.

Helen ebay!

Mirkat I have this really cool thing called the library. So I didn't buy it at all but still obtained it legally.

Monique I was in B&N a few weeks ago and they had the hard cover book for 50% off and I purchased it.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather Thanks all! When I looked for the book it was unavailable on Amazon. Since that time I see it everywhere. Thanks again!

message 13: by Tarren (new) - added it

Tarren I bought this book at Barnes and Nobles.

Clementine Downloaded mine (illegally) from YouTube.

Julie I came across mine in a charity shop, read the description and liked it and the price was right too :)

message 16: by Demi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Demi I actually bought mine at Barnes and Nobel