Bloggers Discuss discussion

Monthly Blogging Discussions > December - Your Biggest Struggle

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ally (new)

Ally (Separate Minds Book Blog) Let's discuss:

What is your biggest struggle as a blogger? Whether it is a job or a hobby, blogging isn't always easy. Do you struggle with coming up with content? Being consistent with your posts? Share with us and maybe someone else can help you out :)

message 2: by Ally (new)

Ally (Separate Minds Book Blog) My biggest issue is probably with not being consistent. I get too busy to post one day, or forget to schedule posts ahead of time. I don't know how some people can post everyday, when I can barely post twice a week!

As of late, though, I haven't even been posting that much. Another struggle is making time.

Blogging is a lot of fun for me, but sometimes I put a lot of pressure on myself, haha. I feel like I have to get a certain amount done, or post every week, and while that would be SO NICE--I don't. :) I just gotta do my best.

message 3: by Poulami (new)

Poulami | 8 comments Sometimes coming up with fresh content is a bit of struggle for me. Sometimes I think my reviews are getting monotonous as well, that's why maybe it getting less viewers though I try to interact as much as possible.

message 4: by Vipin (new)

Vipin Goyal (vipingoyal) | 7 comments To find a relevant picture for the blog post is a problem, especially if you want to post an original picture.

message 5: by Serena (new)

Serena (serena_poetree) | 4 comments Vipin wrote: "To find a relevant picture for the blog post is a problem, especially if you want to post an original picture."

Oh, I struggle with this too! If I'm writing a book review it's easy, because I just use a cover image from Goodreads. But when I post a poem or other non-review post, I have to scroll through rows and rows of photos before I finally settle on something that's "good enough," but probably not quite what I had in mind.

message 6: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (thessalexa) | 21 comments UGH, YES. Finding pictures can be so. hard .
I also struggle with pressuring myself. Like to get this many posts up at a certain time. Like many writers, I like to procrastinate, lol. So it can be difficult for me to get posts up on time, and that leads to me seeing blogging more as something I have to do, and must force myself to get done, rather than something I actually enjoy.

Seraphina (Seraphina's world Book Blog) (seraphinasworld89) | 4 comments For me being consistent. I had some problems and I haven't wrote anything for 3 months but I read a lot. Just can't find motivation to write and I really like to read and write

Carlene Inspired (carleneinspired) I too struggle with many of the above. I am great at being consistent with posting, but I don't feel like my posts are original. I like the idea of adding more unique images and providing more interaction to my followers, but man it's hard. I also never, ever schedule anything and really should. I just post as soon as I review, which may not make for the best posts.

message 9: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (behappybehickey) | 2 comments Consistency is definitely my biggest struggle. My posting is SO random. My poor followers...