Children's Books discussion

Book Talk > "Munchkin Monday" posts about kids' books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristinmh) | 7 comments Every Monday I write a post on my blog called, "Munchkin Monday" (because I call my kids 'munchkins'), featuring kids' books, generally picture books I've been reading with my kids. I thought I'd share here in case you all are interested. I'd love to start a discussion about the books/hear whether you all have read them or what you think of them/hear whether you all can suggest other or better books to read with the little ones.

Please forgive me if I've posted this before. It seemed familiar when I started writing it, but I couldn't find a prior post...

www.theedifyingword.wordpress.com

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 69 comments Since the holidays are coming up, I want to bring How the Grinch Stole Christmas to the table. Most of you have probably heard of this, but even so, I think it is a great kids read with a clear meaning of what Christmas is truly about :)

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 775 comments Mod
Madeline wrote: "Since the holidays are coming up, I want to bring How the Grinch Stole Christmas to the table. Most of you have probably heard of this, but even so, I think it is a great kids read with a clear mea..."

Good call, in my opinion!

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kristinmh) | 7 comments Hey, that's exactly what my "munchkin Monday" post was about yesterday!

"Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more."

Theedifyingword.wordpress.com

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Reynolds | 69 comments Dr. Seuss definitely holds a place in my heart :)