Lynchburg City discussion

City > Mall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 198 comments Mod

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Minene sat on one of the benches in the mall, a few bags sitting by her feet. She had just spent the last hour or so shopping, a pass time she normally hated. The woman, sighed closing the eye that wasn't covered by her eyepatch.

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments (Wanna have her have to deal with my villain?)

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Sure))

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments Allison saw someone new she wanted to add to her collection and thinking she was being stealthy turned a girl, about 16 who was trying on a dress to stone. "Oh yes, you'll be a good addition to my collection."

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments After sitting for a few minutes, Minene stood up and walked in the direction of Allison. Her stance tensing upon hearing what the other female said. "I don't think so" Minene said, dropping her bags, and falling into a fighting stance.

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments She saw the female. "And just who are you supposed to be? Super girl?"

message 8: by Barrison (new)

A man leans against a wall with sunglasses over his glasses and watched them.

Phoenix~They/Them A girl enters the building on break and looked through the black clothes.

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Megamanlan wrote: "She saw the female. "And just who are you supposed to be? Super girl?""

"My name isn't important" Minene responded "Now are you going to attack or should I just blow you to bits?" Minene added, with a smirk.

message 11: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments "Being the attacker isn't my thing, so just try to take me out." She replied with a dare.

Phoenix~They/Them The girl watches and frowns.

message 13: by Barrison (new)

The man raised his eyebrows and his hands vibrate and he shoots lighting at Their feet.

Phoenix~They/Them The girl goes by the man "Hi, I'm Shara, you are?"

message 15: by Barrison (new)

The man says " Harrison."

Phoenix~They/Them Shara nods and said "Do you know those two girls?"

message 17: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Megamanlan wrote: ""Being the attacker isn't my thing, so just try to take me out." She replied with a dare."

Minene jumped back seeing the lightning "Damn it" She muttered, landing a few feet back. The purple haired female pulled a small bomb fron her pocket and tossed it at Allison.

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Can we have an order?))

Phoenix~They/Them Shara frowned "So do you have powers Harrison?"

Phoenix~They/Them ((Sure))

message 21: by Barrison (new)

Harrison says " nope." His right hand hidden by his hip shots lighting at their feet again.

message 22: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments She dodged the Lightning then pulled out her time light and froze the bomb in time while it was between the girl's.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Lol))
Shara raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
((Is it ok if Caprice makes Jake?))

message 24: by Barrison (new)

Harrison sighs at the stupidest thing he's ever seen.

A red streak zooms by and grabs and throws it out the window and zooms out the mall.

message 25: by Barrison (new)

((Sure....also you don't know Wells does the lighting.))

Phoenix~They/Them ((:D so Caprice can make Jake?))

message 27: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments (It's Thawne not really Wells. Also did you make him in the villains area because he's a villain...)

message 28: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Minene dodged the lightning again, keeping her eyes open for the person making it. "Seeing that we clearly have an audience, I feel I should clarify this. I have a bomb attached to my heart, so the second it stops beating everything in a 5 block radius is gone" She stated.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara gasped.

message 30: by Barrison (new)

((I made Wells not Thawn and he's a neutral.))

Lighting is shot at Them by Wells hidden right hand.

message 31: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments "That was a stupid thing to do." She commented.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara sits on a bench.

message 33: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments (Okay....)

message 34: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments "When I die I'm taking whoever killed me along" Minene said, dodging the lightning, which was starting to piss her off.

Reisuke skipped towards the commotion, being curious about what was going on.

message 35: by Barrison (new)

Harrison sees Reisuke and his eyes go huge and he shots lighting at them again with his still hidden hand.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara was fiddling with her hands, bored.

message 37: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments "Not if I just do this." She attempted to use her time light on the girl to stop time for her.

message 38: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke smiled innocently at Harrison, before continuing towards the fight.

Minene smirked as she was frozen in time, the girl was doing exactly what she wanted her to. Now I know what you can do She thought.

message 39: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments (Well being frozen in time would mean the bomb couldn't go off, if she's telling the truth on it)

She walked over to the now frozen girl, looking her down and deciding if she should turn her into a statue for her collection.

(You want me to have her turned to stone and then someone saves her or just she doesn't get the chance?)

message 40: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((I don't want her turned to stone yet, later on though she can))

Reisuke stopped a few feet away "Uh oh, someone must have been real bad" He said, keeping up his childish demeanor.

message 41: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments (Okay)

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments ((Reisuke is currently a civilian, but he's on the evil side))

message 43: by Barrison (new)

Harrison raised his eyebrows and shot lighting at Allisons feet.

message 44: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments She just dodged it again. "Can't someone just have a battle in peace?"

message 45: by Barrison (new)

Harrison shot lighting at her feet again and smiles.

message 46: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Reisuke giggled a little seeing the lightning going to Allison. He enjoyed watching the fighting.

Damn it, this chick better better unfreeze me Minene thought.

Phoenix~They/Them Shara frowned and watched.

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 31 comments Soon enough the time ran out so the girl could move again while she dodged more lightning.

message 49: by Barrison (new)

Harrison makes more lighting to strike at their feet.

message 50: by Anastacia (last edited Nov 24, 2015 01:04PM) (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 176 comments Minene ran towards where she suspected the lightning was coming from. She pulled a knife and held it to Harrisons neck.

Reisuke went and sat next to Shara.

« previous 1 3