X-Men discussion

Roleplay > X-men Roleplay(School)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 309 (309 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Earthbound(Alec A.) | 160 comments Mod
((Start here))

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments ((ok))

syf walked through the halls.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn walked out of her room quietly, avopiding the other students.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf cursed quietly. she just couldnt pass that one stupid level!!!!

message 6: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Drew hummed as he clicked his door shut behind him. he took a step and noted with slight frustration, that his sneakers were water logged. shrugging, he countinued to walk down the halls with a care-free grin.

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn passed by Drew, "Morning." She said quietly.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf wasnt looking and bumped into drew.

message 9: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Morning!" Drew replied, catching Syf as she stared to trip. once Syf was on her two feet, Drew grinned and countinued to talk.
"Did you all sleep ok then?"

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf smiled at him. "you could say that." she had fried her bed agaion in her sleep.

((can they be bro and sis???))

message 12: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((sure! :D))
Drew rolled his eyes at Syf's reply, still wearing his goofy grin.

Flats saw syf and drew. "Hi everybody"He said.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ex suddenly appeared in the kitchen from the shadows. He opened the fridge and grabbed a soda.

message 15: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Heya Flats!" Drew greeted cheerfully.

"Hello Drew how did you sleep?"Flats said.

message 17: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "Well, once again, my bed is soaked." Drew complained. "And you know what I mean, so stop grinning like that. I need to learn how to control my powers better. all of this darn water keeps collecting towards me-my room is water logged!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2009 12:15AM) (new)

Ex appeared next to Drew. "I had that same problem with darkness. I kept waking up somewhere different in the morning. I went to Professor X.

message 19: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy "You think I should talk to him about it then?"Drew asked thoughtfully as they all made there way down to the kitchen.

message 20: by Earthbound(Alec A.) (last edited Jul 25, 2009 07:17AM) (new)

"Well Drew Thats why you came to this school"Flats siad.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf blushed at flats. "goodmorning."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's true." Ex said

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf chewed on her lip, since she wqs being ignored.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments she began to back away slowly, trying not to draw attention to herself.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Syf." Ex said

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf froze and moaned quietly. "hey ex....."

message 27: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread. She went over to the table and chewed it, reading a newspaper.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ex decided she wanted to be left alone he appeared in the kitchen from the shadows.

message 29: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn jumped a bit, her pehreforral ((NO idea on how to spell that)) vision picking up on Ex. Then she calmed down a bit. Ex.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf turned and walked away swiftly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ex nodded at her. He had that effect on people. He got a soda from the fridge.

message 32: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Morning." Lynn said quietly, before returning to the newspaper. 'Obituaries are longer than usual...' She mentally noted.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Morning," Ex said "Sleep well?"

((is ok if he likes her?))

message 34: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) ((Your character, I don't mind.))

Lynn looked up and shrugged, "I suppose so. You?"

Flatts saw syf he smiled when she was;nt looking "Morning Ex"He said.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf turned back to ask herbrother a question and caught a glies (sp?) og flatts smile. she cocked her head to ne side. "what?"

message 37: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn looked down at the paper again, glancing at the smaller articles.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty good, I guess." Ex said

message 39: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn nodded, "Good then." She said quietly.

Flats went in the kicthen and ate some breakfest.

message 41: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "Mornin'." Lynn said to Flats

"mornin"he said.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf shrugged and walked to kitchen to get a muffin. she stopped in the dorrway. "wow...."

"what?"He said.

message 45: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn looked up, "Morning syf..."

((Brb))

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments ((kk))

she smiled at lynn then looked back at flatts. her heart fluddered. "just alot of people in one kitchen."

message 48: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) "People eat in the morning." Lynn said, putting the newspaper away.

♥lil' bit :} (i put u in my popcorn tehe!!) | 202 comments syf nodded. "i know.... ut i dont normally come to the party..."

message 50: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Lynn chuckled quietly. "Well I suppose you did this time."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7