Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Soren & Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Here we are! :) I'll post a list of all of the things on your list that I'd be interested in doing in just a sec!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments So, I'd be up for doing...

-Game of Thrones
-Sherlock
-Doctor Who
-Hunger Games
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Medieval
-Sci-Fi

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay... Hmm that's difficult hahaha. I think that it would be really interesting to do Sherlock (obviously making out "Sherlock" and "John" character female) or doing Game of Thrones, so those would be my two picks. Although I must warn you, I'm not all the way through GOT yet....

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmmm I would rather use OCs if that's okay with you, and for she Sherlock idea, I really don't like using teenagers either. Sorry if I'm being difficult lol

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmm if we did Sherlock, I honestly wouldn't mind which one I was, but if we did GOT I'd rather be a Stark

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay. You can play John if you'd like!

Lol you can be a Stark if you want to!

Wait, are we doing both ideas now, because I think that we should pick one if we aren't doing both before moving any further.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Ummm well, I'd be perfectly fine with doing both if you really want to, but it seems like we have more about the Sherlock plot set up already as opposed to the GOT one

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay :) So, shall we make charries then? How detailed do you normally make yours?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, I can make mine really detailed too! I kinda just match what my partner does :) So, what age range are we doing here?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, I'll get started on mine! Post yours whenever she's ready :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Personally I like Carey Mulligan he best, but I like Sarah Gadon too! I trying to decide between:

-Keira Knightly
-Olivia Wilde
-Alison Brie

I'm still looking too if you don't like any of those

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmm I'd like Keira and Sarah or Alison and Carey, but that's just me lol

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Also, are you making your character's first name similar to John (Jessica, Johanna, Jenny) or are you just coming up with anything?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments I looked, and there aren't many gifs for either of my girls, so I planned on using mostly pictures... There are more for Keira than Alison though. I'll leave it up to you :)

Okay, I'll have her name start with an S then

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! I'm going to keep working on mine! I'll probably end up going with Keira if you don't have a strong preference.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Awesome! You can use which ever girl you want for yours! I should have mine up soon!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Here she is! I kept her similar to Sherlock (like keeping the fact that she plays the violin and has a smoking problem) but I added in her own little quirks too, which I hope to even more once the rp starts! I found gif, but I couldn't get them to work, so sorry, there are none, at least not for now.... Let me know what you think of her!

❂Fιяѕт Nαмє❂
Sarah
❂Mι∂∂ℓє Nαмє❂
Katherine
❂Lαѕт Nαмє❂
Holmes
❂Nιcкηαмє❂
none
-------
❂Agє❂
❂Dαтє Oƒ Bιятн❂
Dec 13, 1988
❂Pℓαcє Oƒ Bιятн❂
London, England, UK
❂Tιмє Oƒ Bιятн❂
7:49 pm
-------
❂Gєη∂єя❂
Female
❂Sєχυαℓιту❂
Homosexual (Lesbain
❂Cяυѕн❂
None
❂Rєℓαтισηѕнιρ Sтαтυѕ❂
Single
-------
❂Aρρєαяαηcє❂
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
❂Fυℓℓ Pнуѕιcαℓ Dєѕcяιρтιση❂
-medium brown hair - medium length
-hazel eyes
-5ft 7in
-125lbs
❂Dяєѕѕιηg Sтуℓє❂
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
-------
❂Pєяѕσηαℓιту❂
Sarah is considered by many to be a sociopath. She is very antisocial, and doesn't seem to have much of a regard for other's thoughts or feelings. She lives off in her own little world, ignoring others as much as she can. Sarah is extremely clever and smart, being able to easily solve problems and riddles that others do not even know how to begin. Her intelligence has both advantages, and disadvantages, but is a part of her life which she has come to live with. She spends much of her time on her own, and while she normally insists that she enjoys things this way, she occasionally doe get very lonely, a feeling that is very hard for her to handle, since she isn't used to feeling very much of anything at all.
-------
❂Hιѕтσяу❂
To Be Roleplayed
-------
❂Fαмιℓу❂
❉Fαтнєя❉
James Holmes - deceased
❉Mσтнєя❉
Meredith Baker - deceased
❉Sιвℓιηgѕ❉
None
❉Sρσυѕє❉
None
❉Cнιℓ∂яєη❉
None
-------
❂Aℓℓιєѕ❂
London Police Department
❂Eηємιєѕ❂
Anyone Who Stands in Her Way
❂Fяιєη∂ѕ❂
None
❂Pєтѕ❂
None (She Kinda Wants a Cat, But Would Never Admit It)
-------
❂Lιкєѕ❂
-Being Alone
-Playing the Violin
-Hot Tea
-Reading
❂Dιѕℓιкєѕ❂
-Stupid People
-Being Told What to Do
-Being Bored
-Not Knowing What to Do
-------
❂Rєѕι∂єηcє❂
221 Baker Street, London, England
❂Occυραтιση❂
Freelance Detective
❂Mσ∂є Oƒ Tяαηѕρσятαтιση❂
Usually Cabs (Does Not Own a Car)
-------
❂Sтяєηgтнѕ❂
-Logic/Cleverness
-Skilled at Music
-Skilled with Words
-Being Independent
❂Wєαкηєѕѕєѕ❂
-Social Interaction
-Smoking
-Making Friends
-Occasional Loneliness
❂Wєαρσηѕ❂
-Her Mind
-If Needed, a Pistol

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments So... is she okay? I've been getting worried that you don't like her, which is probably not true lol, but if it is, you just have to tell me, and I'll fix her :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hahaha okay :) I can't wait to see your girl!!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Haha that's okay, I didn't give mine a history at all because I usually prefer to reveal it throughout the role play! But, I really like yours! So, anyway, I guess we can start now! Should we start is similarly to the way that the show starts, or did you have something else in mind?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! I can start if you'd like! How detailed are you normally?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! Sometimes my intro posts are a bit longer than normal, but I'll get it up asap!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, so I started writing and I can't decide whether they should already be living together, or if Sarah should be interviewing Joanna to see if she should rent out part of her apartment to her. (That's how the show starts, right? I haven't seen the first episode in like two years lol) What do you think?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, I guess I'll start it during the interview then :) Yeah, I remember that all now that you say it.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Sarah looked at the woman who sat across from her, sizing her up as she did to all people when she first met them. She wasn't thrilled about the possibility of someone living with her, but she knew that she owed it to a friend to take this woman in, and besides, the extra money coming from the rent would never hurt anything. "So, you're a medical doctor, is that right? You served in the war?" she asked, still studying the blonde. She seemed to be nervous and unsure of herself based on the way that she was sitting so tensely in her seat, and the way that she didn't keep her eyes on Sarah for too long before their attention was captured by something else in the room.

This made Sarah question this woman's mental state. After all, she knew the answers to all of the questions that she was asking, they were just standard procedure. She knew that this woman had served in the war, and she knew the effects that that could have on the human mind. Was Joanna truly stable, or did it just mostly appear to be that way? This all intrigued Sarah, and it made her wonder just what was going on inside this woman's head. She picked up her tea and took a small sip of the warm liquid, still studying the other woman as she set it back down again. "You know, I will admit, I've never known anyone who has served," she said, "I suppose it's a rather honorable thing to do." Her words were not at all a compliment, but simply an observation, for Sarah never complimented anyone on anything, even if she was impressed by them, and this hardly ever happens anyway.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Me neither lol! I just posted! It's a little short I think, but the posts will get better once we get started I think!

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Lol that's okay! Just reply whenever you get a chance to :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Yay! You finally got a chance to respond :D So, do you want to have Sarah just abruptly get up to leave for the case like in the show after this little part that we're in now?))

Sarah shook her head a bit as Josephine reacted modestly to her observation, obviously taking it as a compliment to some extent. This showed Sarah that Josephine must not think very much of herself to be humbled by such a universally accepted statement. Serving in a war was considered honorable, that was just the way that society thought. "Never thought of it that way before?" Sarah repeated more to herself than to Josephine, simply because it was rather interesting to her. It seemed as though she might say might say more, but said nothing else on the subject, already growing bored with it. Sarah truly hated small talk, and figured that it would be best to get along to the things that actually mattered.

"Well, if you are going to be staying here, I suppose that it would be wise to go over a few rules with you," she said, knowing that she had never formally said that Josephine could stay, but she figured that it was implied, for, how could she possibly say no? She owed her friend a favor, and taking this woman in would cover that just fine, she thought. "You are not to disturb anything that belongs to me," she told the other woman, beginning with her list of rules and never breaking eye contact so that everything hopefully stuck in her mind. "You are to keep what is yours in your room, and you are not to leave it about wherever you please," she continued, knowing that this was a hypothetical thing for her to say, for the flat was a mess, but Sarah knew that this was her flat, Josephine was merely a guest in it. "Also, if I ask you to run an errand, I expect it to be done. I am a very busy woman and do not have time for mundane things such as grocery shopping," she told her, knowing that this point would become evident if Josephine were to venture into the kitchen, where the only things that she would find would be tea bags, left over Chinese takeout, and possibly a bottle of some kind of alcohol. With that, Sarah looked at the other woman, sizing her up once again to see if she understood.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((I think I got a pretty good idea for this if you want to hear :) ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Okay. Well, I'm not sure how good of an idea it is, but it just kinda came to me and I thought that it could be interesting. So, when Sarah leaves for her case (that will probably happen in m next post if that's okay with you), Josephine would obviously follow her, and what if it turns out to be a murder case, and either the murderer or the murderee (is that even a word? :P you know what I mean though, the person who was murdered) is a friend/family member of Josephine? I thought that that might be a good way to get her fully on board with trying to help Sarah with her cases, plus, it might give Sarah a reason to soften up a bit, since Josephine would obviously be hurting. Idk, what do you think?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Yeah :) Do you like that idea? If you don't, just say so.))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Okay cool :) Did you have any ideas to get things started?))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Well we don't have to recreate the first episode, I mean, we already sorta planned out the murder case and all, we just need to get to the part where Sarah gets up and leaves for it, which I was planning to do after your post, but take as much time as you need, okay? I'm just really excited for this rp and all...))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Oh.... :/ Okay, well if you think rewatching the first episode will help, then do it :) ))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments ((Sigh :( Okay, well we talked about doing a FxF GOT. Would you be more interested in that, because I would definitely still be up for it.))

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Well, I think it would be easier to ask what you want to do because everything that I've been excited for you don't seem to want to do anymore.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments So, is there anything you're up for, or should I just give up on this?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, I'll do any of those! Seriously, you choose because I want you to be interested in it.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmm I'd do either, or we could do doubles and have one of each?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hmm I know who Madge is, but I don't know all that much about her. If that's what you want to do though, then I suppose that we can do that, but if we do either that or divergent, I kinda want to have doubles and have one mxf and one fxf if that's okay with you.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments If we did your idea, I could always play Gale though.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay, cool! :) So what faction are your OCs from? (I'm assuming that they're all going to be in the same one, or at least have two and two...)

« previous 1