The Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge discussion

A Year in the Life > Gilmore Girls Revival on Netflix

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L. (new)

L. (lauraactually) | 236 comments Mod
I am so excited about this!!

Where do you think all the characters will be now?
Where do you hope everyone is?

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (cristinatana) | 11 comments I am too! I really hope we get to see Jess :D:D:D
And I hope that Lorelai's relationship with Emily is good/better.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace | 9 comments I expect Rory to have a successful career, or maybe she's gone back to school and is working on or recently finished her Ph.D. I'm curious if they'll bring back Dean, Jess, or Logan - or maybe she'll have a new man! Or maybe thriving as a single lady! I'm really curious about Lorelai's love life, too! I hope this revival will be a success - a lot of time sequels to movies suck, so I'm hoping these episodes live up to the originals!

message 4: by Anja (new)

Anja | 5 comments Laura wrote: "I am so excited about this!!

Where do you think all the characters will be now?
Where do you hope everyone is?"

That would be cool if the relationship of Emily and Lorelai would be better =) And I really want (or better need haha) to see Lorelai in a relationship with Luke!

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (megabou) | 3 comments Is there a date for the revival?

message 6: by L. (new)

No yet, Megan! :(

message 7: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (lamot_amant) I desperately need a Luke & Lorelai relationship fix.

It'll be interesting seeing where Rory's gone with her education and the job the series left off with. I hope she's travelled but I also need some Rory/Lorelai/Emily stuff. It's so great when they're all together.

message 8: by L. (new)

I am bumping this thread up again! Does anyone know when it is going to air on Netflix? I heard a rumor about November... fingers crossed!

message 9: by L. (new)

Matt wrote: "Laura wrote: "I am bumping this thread up again! Does anyone know when it is going to air on Netflix? I heard a rumor about November... fingers crossed!"

I keep hearing around October or November...."

I hope they'll make more seasons if this does really well! I've re watched the old ones 2 times through!! Can't wait.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm watching the old ones again right now and I can't get enough. This revival cannot come soon enough. I'm seriously planning a trip to Washington, CT to see the town that inspired it all.

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie (juliefrancis) Anyone else counting down for the Revival on the 24th?! I have watched the trailer too many times to count! Haha. Sooo excited! If you're on Facebook you should "Like" the Gilmore girls page. It has so much great stuff!