Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Speculative Fiction > Looking For Beta Readers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Morris (ryanmorris) Finished my third novel and am now looking for beta readers. The book is called "This Never Happened". It is dark, funny, mysterious, and melancholic, with some sci-fi elements. I'm labeling it as "Speculative Fiction" but am in need of readers to help possibly classify it a bit better.
You can read some of my other work on my author page.
Thanks!
R. Tim Morris

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn McBride (carolynmcbride) | 17 comments Still looking for beta readers for 'This Never Happened'?

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie Cheryl | 20 comments You may send a mobi or pdf copy to mariecheryleddings@gmail.com. Though I write and self-publish under the pen name of Marie Eddings, I have 30+ years of experience as a technical writer and editor. At the very least, I may be able to give you a good proof reading.

Regards,

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Morris (ryanmorris) Carolyn wrote: "Still looking for beta readers for 'This Never Happened'?"

I would be, yes! Let me know where I can send my manuscript, and whether you'd like in either a Word or PDF file. Thanks!

message 5: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Morris (ryanmorris) Marie wrote: "You may send a mobi or pdf copy to mariecheryleddings@gmail.com. Though I write and self-publish under the pen name of Marie Eddings, I have 30+ years of experience as a technical writer and editor..."

That would be great! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
I'll send that via my own email, ryanmorris89@gmail.com
Thanks.