Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Cheyenne and Madison

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Tada

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Hi :) So, what kind of rps do you like to do?

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I'm not really picky when it comes to rps. I do love playing doubles because it makes things fair. My favorite genres to write in though would be fantasy, paranormal, and sci-fi.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Yay, someone else who liked doubles! Hahaha, anyway, I like sci-fi a lot :)

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I haven't down sci-fi in awhile so I'm up for it.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay cool! So what sort of sci-fi do you want to do? Like what themes or elements?

message 7: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments How about space and aliens? Sorry if this is vague I just got done reading Ender's Game for school which put me in the space mood.

message 9: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments How about a society living in space and something happens bringing a group teens together to search for a new home?

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments You mean the group has to find a new planet to live on once humans are already living in space? Oh, and I should probably mention, I really don't like playing teenagers, I prefer age range from like 20-30ish

message 11: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Yes something like that. Age doesn't matter to me honestly. I normally do late teen early 20s most of the time. I'm not really picky.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Haha okay, so is there anything else we need to set up before making characters?

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments No not as I know of :)

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight | 3124 comments Okay! Do you want to make yours first? Oh and fyi I don't normally make mine super detailed...

message 15: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Neither do I, and yes I would appreciate that.

message 17: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Name: April Jones
Appearance:http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/emily-osm...

Name: Eric Matthew
Appearancehttp://www.drawfamousfaces.com/wp-con...

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments If you want me to add more I can :)