Audiobooks discussion

Each Dawn I Die
This topic is about Each Dawn I Die
Free Promos for Review > Free Short Story Horror Collection

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments I have a dozen dark and disturbing short stories for anyone who would like to listen in exchange for an honest review. These stories are not for the easily offended or squeamish. I think the narrator did an incredible job, but I'd love to hear what you think. Comment on here or message me for an Audible code. Thanks!

message 2: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Thanks for letting me review this. Excellent! I gave it 4 stars here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Jim wrote: "Thanks for letting me review this. Excellent! I gave it 4 stars here:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thank you for taking a chance on it and for the great review. I really appreciate it. Glad you liked it.

message 4: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) Did I get the narrator right? Right now there is just you & the editor listed, I believe. I can edit the details if you don't get to it.

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Jim wrote: "Did I get the narrator right? Right now there is just you & the editor listed, I believe. I can edit the details if you don't get to it."

Thanks for pointing that out. I think Tee did a great job with the narration and deserves credit. I went ahead and updated the info.

Shane Phillips | 91 comments any codes left? shanep@aol.com

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Shane wrote: "any codes left? shanep@aol.com"

Just emailed you a copy. Thanks for checking it out.

Jason | 1 comments I'd like to give it a listen and give a review. phillips.jason.ray@gmail.com

message 9: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Jason wrote: "I'd like to give it a listen and give a review. phillips.jason.ray@gmail.com"

Just emailed it. Thanks for listening.

message 10: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 58 comments I am definitely willing to listen and review your audiobook.

I post my reviews on my blog at http://AmiesBookReviews.wordpress.com as well as on Audible, Goodreads, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca

My email address is:
justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

Thanks
Amie

message 11: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Thanks Amie, I just sent it. I appreciate you checking it out.

Amie wrote: "I am definitely willing to listen and review your audiobook.

I post my reviews on my blog at http://AmiesBookReviews.wordpress.com as well as on Audible, Goodreads, Amazon.com and Amazon.ca

My em..."

message 12: by Nia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nia Ireland | 7 comments Mark wrote: "I have a dozen dark and disturbing short stories for anyone who would like to listen in exchange for an honest review. These stories are not for the easily offended or squeamish. I think the narrat..."

I'm a big horror fan, I'd love to listen and review - nia.wright@hotmail.com

message 13: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Nia wrote: "Mark wrote: "I have a dozen dark and disturbing short stories for anyone who would like to listen in exchange for an honest review. These stories are not for the easily offended or squeamish. I thi..."

Awesome, I just sent it over. Hope you enjoy!

message 14: by Harry (new)

Harry H | 63 comments I would like to listen as well! Harryhollar1@gmail.com

message 15: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Harry wrote: "I would like to listen as well! Harryhollar1@gmail.com"

Thanks, Harry. I just emailed it to you.

message 16: by Nia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nia Ireland | 7 comments Thank you for this book - I really enjoyed it! My compliments to yourself and Tee!

message 17: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie (kalaleia) | 7 comments I'd love to listen as well! My email is leslie.stratton@gmail.com

message 18: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie (kalaleia) | 7 comments I'd love to listen as well! My email is leslie.stratton@gmail.com

message 19: by Leslie (new) - added it

message 20: by Leslie (new) - added it

message 21: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Nia wrote: "Thank you for this book - I really enjoyed it! My compliments to yourself and Tee!"

Thank you so much for checking it out and letting us know. Hope you have a great day!

message 22: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments Leslie wrote: "I'd love to listen as well! My email is leslie.stratton@gmail.com"

Just emailed it to you. Hope you enjoy!

message 23: by Mark (new)

Mark Tullius | 46 comments ☀Rachael☀ wrote: "I'm interested
rachsmad@gmail.com
thanks"

Just sent it, hope you enjoy.