All About YA discussion

Archives > December Book Pool

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Dec 15, 2015 12:01PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
Pick 3 books to add to the Pool!

Participants:

Janessa
Roseena
Robin
Rose
Emily-2
Erin Lynn-2
Deshna

The Pool:

Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout The Sin Eater's Daughter (The Sin Eater's Daughter, #1) by Melinda Salisbury Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter #5) by J.K. Rowling Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2) by Sara Raasch The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Soundless by Richelle Mead Let It Snow by John Green My True Love Gave to Me Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins Return of the Jedi Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Star Wars Episode VI) by Tom Angleberger Consent by Nancy Ohlin Lost Stars (Journey to Star Wars The Force Awakens) by Claudia Gray

message 3: by Roseena (new)

Roseena Peralta | 102 comments frostbite
city of bones.
Harry Potter 5

message 7: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
Return of the Jedi Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Star Wars Episode VI) by Tom Angleberger Consent by Nancy Ohlin Lost Stars (Journey to Star Wars The Force Awakens) by Claudia Gray

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Finished: Let It Snow by John Green

message 9: by Deshna (last edited Dec 10, 2015 05:44AM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
Deshna wrote: "Let It Snow by John GreenThe Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda SalisburyWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer"

Deshna, I can add you to the challenge, but those 3 books have already been added to the pool. Would you like to add 3 more new books, or just try to read what's in the pool now? Up to you.

message 11: by Erin Lynn (new)

Read:

My True Love Gave to Me Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins

It was a reread for me, but I enjoyed it again the second time around.

message 12: by Deshna (last edited Dec 11, 2015 08:57PM) (new)

Deshna Shah | 15 comments Robin wrote: "Deshna wrote: "Let It Snow by John GreenThe Sin Eater’s Daughter (The Sin Eater’s Daughter, #1) by Melinda SalisburyWinter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer"

Deshna, I can add you to the challenge, but those 3 books have already been ..."

I'll try to read what's in the pool.

message 13: by Erin Lynn (new)

I finished Beware the Power of the Dark Side.

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily Shaw (emilyshaw16) | 313 comments Finished: Soundless by Richelle Mead