The Illuminati discussion

Group Question: What Are Some Mangas/Anime's That You Watch If You Don't Watch Anime Or Read Manga Then I Have Some Suggestions For You Guys And Gals.

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

Colin M (xxxxxxxxx_colin_m_xxxxxxxxx) | 100 comments Mod
Suggestions:
HunterXHunter(this is a manga and an anime you can watch it on crunchyroll and netflix or just read it and it is about a boy named gon and his friends growing from being kinda strong to being able to become like his dad(VERY STRONG))
Attack On Titan: (Manga and Anime bla bla bla ABSOULTLY AMAZING. This has MANY GIANT PLOT TWISTS and it is also very fun to remix into vines and i cannot say anything about the plot because if i do i might spoil something BIG)
Death Note: (only a anime same as attack on titan if i try to explain most of it i spoil but i will tell u ONE THING. The main character has a notebook that if he rights a name in they die within 40 seconds of a heart attack)
One Piece:(do i rly have to explain this one?)
Future Diary:(i have not seen this or read the manga but from what my friend has told me it is RLY RLY good and the main character is a yandere which whenever this is a yandere in anything the plot will gets very interesting VERY FAST(btw this isn't on crunchyroll))
Dragon Ball Z:(Do i rly need to explain)
Pokemon:(lol the english version sucks but only the first season (IN JAPANESE) Is any good other than that it is awful)
Naruto:(do i rly need to explain)
Fairy Tail(if u look it up like fairy tale then u will never find it i know that from experience): This is a punk style anime/manga not much else to explain
Tokyo Ghoul: (i have heard good about this haven't found time to watch yet but it is supposed to be good)
Sword Art Online: (if you like action romance and video games then this is the anime FOR YOU)
Otaku:(view spoiler)
This is the end of the list for anime's and mangas i watch/read or want to watch/read i will update this list later keep in mind that some of these you shouldn't watch with other people cuz they can become EXTREMELY ANNOYING when you are focusing on and also keep in mind that you should look up definiton of yandere before watching future diary it is supossed to be rly good anime if you can mind the main character being absolutely INSANE and that most of these anime's i haven't watched but the must watch is (hunterxhunter/attackontitan/deathnote)
I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THIS LIST JUST SO YOU KNOW SO THAT IS HOW BORED I GET XD

message 2: by Janessa S (new)

Janessa S | 117 comments HAHAno thanks im just going to stick with books about mythical creatures

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan M. | 120 comments I think im with janessa their.

message 4: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

... plenty of mangas have mythical creatures...

message 5: by Nathan (new)

Nathan M. | 120 comments wut

message 6: by Janessa S (new)

Janessa S | 117 comments WAT IS A MANGA?!!?!?!?!?

message 7: by Janessa S (new)

Janessa S | 117 comments and ahahahahahah i don't wach tv very often so im NOT taking your suggestions sorry- thanks for agreeing Lefty

message 8: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

Janessa S wrote: "and ahahahahahah i don't wach tv very often so im NOT taking your suggestions sorry- thanks for agreeing Lefty"

it is netflix not tv...
так что вы думаете Вы, но Вы не можете !!!

message 9: by Connor (new)

Connor (-Solaire-) | 6 comments .

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒Such text░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░Wow▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄

message 10: by Nathan (new)

Nathan M. | 120 comments 3 views
Group Question: What Are Some Mangas/Anime's That You Watch If You Don't Watch Anime Or Read Manga Then I Have Some Suggestions For You Guys And Gals.

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (2 new) post a comment » dateDown arrow newest »
message 1: by Colin M Nov 23, 2015 02:08PM

Mod
Suggestions:
HunterXHunter(this is a manga and an anime you can watch it on crunchyroll and netflix or just read it and it is about a boy named gon and his friends growing from being kinda strong to being able to become like his dad(VERY STRONG))
Attack On Titan: (Manga and Anime bla bla bla ABSOULTLY AMAZING. This has MANY GIANT PLOT TWISTS and it is also very fun to remix into vines and i cannot say anything about the plot because if i do i might spoil something BIG)
Death Note: (only a anime same as attack on titan if i try to explain most of it i spoil but i will tell u ONE THING. The main character has a notebook that if he rights a name in they die within 40 seconds of a heart attack)
One Piece:(do i rly have to explain this one?)
Future Diary:(i have not seen this or read the manga but from what my friend has told me it is RLY RLY good and the main character is a yandere which whenever this is a yandere in anything the plot will gets very interesting VERY FAST(btw this isn't on crunchyroll))
Dragon Ball Z:(Do i rly need to explain)
Pokemon:(lol the english version sucks but only the first season (IN JAPANESE) Is any good other than that it is awful)
Naruto:(do i rly need to explain)
Fairy Tail(if u look it up like fairy tale then u will never find it i know that from experience): This is a punk style anime/manga not much else to explain
Tokyo Ghoul: (i have heard good about this haven't found time to watch yet but it is supposed to be good)
Sword Art Online: (if you like action romance and video games then this is the anime FOR YOU)
Otaku:(view spoiler)
This is the end of the list for anime's and mangas i watch/read or want to watch/read i will update this list later keep in mind that some of these you shouldn't watch with other people cuz they can become EXTREMELY ANNOYING when you are focusing on and also keep in mind that you should look up definiton of yandere before watching future diary it is supossed to be rly good anime if you can mind the main character being absolutely INSANE and that most of these anime's i haven't watched but the must watch is (hunterxhunter/attackontitan/deathnote)
I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THIS LIST JUST SO YOU KNOW SO THAT IS HOW BORED I GET XD

reply | flag *
message 2: by Janessa S Nov 23, 2015 04:50PM
HAHAno thanks im just going to stick with books about mythical creatures

reply | flag *
message 3: by Nathan Nov 23, 2015 07:01PM
I think im with janessa their.

reply | edit | delete | flag *
message 4: by Colin M Nov 24, 2015 11:32AM

Mod
... plenty of mangas have mythical creatures...

reply | flag *
message 5: by Nathan Nov 24, 2015 03:08PM
wut

reply | edit | delete | flag *
message 6: by Janessa S Nov 24, 2015 03:54PM
WAT IS A MANGA?!!?!?!?!?

reply | flag *
message 7: by Janessa S Nov 24, 2015 03:56PM
and ahahahahahah i don't wach tv very often so im NOT taking your suggestions sorry- thanks for agreeing Lefty

reply | flag *
message 8: by Colin M (new) 6 hours, 16 min ago

Mod
Janessa S wrote: "and ahahahahahah i don't wach tv very often so im NOT taking your suggestions sorry- thanks for agreeing Lefty"

it is netflix not tv...
так что вы думаете Вы, но Вы не можете !!!

reply | flag *
message 9: by Connor (new) 6 hours, 15 min ago

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I pretty much only watch 1 show that is currently running... the other couple of shows I watch I re-watch and are from the 90s.... and sorry, but I don't like anime...

message 12: by Janessa S (new)

Janessa S | 117 comments i barely EVAR use netflix and same as ariana i only watch like 1 or 2 shows

message 13: by Nathan (new)

Nathan M. | 120 comments im a gamer fight me i dare you

message 14: by Janessa S (new)

Janessa S | 117 comments lol no thaaanks

message 15: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

Janessa S wrote: "i barely EVAR use netflix and same as ariana i only watch like 1 or 2 shows"

Kissanime and netflix

message 16: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

Ariana B wrote: "I pretty much only watch 1 show that is currently running... the other couple of shows I watch I re-watch and are from the 90s.... and sorry, but I don't like anime..."

Have you tried watching a REAL anime

message 17: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

Colin M wrote: "Janessa S wrote: "i barely EVAR use netflix and same as ariana i only watch like 1 or 2 shows"

Kissanime and netflix"

AND CRUNCHYROLL

message 18: by Colin M, xXxXx_I11uM1NaT1_xXx_L3aD3R_xXx_C3rT1f13D_Qu1CkSc0P3r_xXxXx (new)

btw since i made this list i have watched 10000 other animes (view spoiler)