Greenwood Public Library discussion

The last Hunger Games movie is in theaters now. What book series would you like to see made into a movie?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aubrey (new)

Aubrey Watson (aubreywatson) | 66 comments Mod
I would like to see the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas or The Winner's series by Marie Rutkoski made into movies.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (ejessicadawn) | 27 comments A great and terrible beauty by Libba bray! Or etiquette and espionage by Gail carriger :)

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 1 comments Cinder would be fun!

message 4: by Klancy (new)

Klancy The Selection by Kiera Cass. It's my favorite series and I feel like it would be a beautiful movie - there would be so many pretty dresses :P Jokes aside, I would be ecstatic if The Selection was adapted!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 16 comments Mod
The Night Circus would be a great book to adapt into a movie.

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (ramblingbooks) Klancy wrote: "The Selection by Kiera Cass. It's my favorite series and I feel like it would be a beautiful movie - there would be so many pretty dresses :P Jokes aside, I would be ecstatic if The Selection was a..."

There has actually be a lot of talk about The Selection for awhile. The CW was trying to turn it into a show but I think they dropped it. I recently heard that Warner Bros won film rights to a movie though which I agree would be pretty cool.

I also think Cinder would make a great film adaptation if done right.