Young Justice League discussion

Missions > Striker Island. (Top.)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Barrison (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 664 comments Mod

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "So what do we do just stand here and take out these people?" Clarissa asks.

message 3: by Barrison (new)

Tomas sets up his sniper rifle and says " yep because if Shara,Wells,and Emily go down the rest of the teams will be in trouble."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I'm sure you can attack from a distance, right?" Robin asked.

message 5: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " perfectly with my sniper rifle."

Phoenix~They/Them ((The front?))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Robin gave a laugh. "It's not you I'm worried about."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "Fun." She says putting arrows on her bow. "You know this is never I imagined meeting you and getting to know you." She says.

message 9: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " me neither." He shoots a guy by himself.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa sends three arrows hitting three different men. "I swear if you turn this into a contest you will loose." She says doing the same thing again.

message 11: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " not thinking about it ma'am."

A guy has a gun and walks behind them, and is seen from Robins eye view.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I feel left out now," Robin laughed, making a bow and arrow to shoot the next guy.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "Oh Tomas no need for the Ma'am it's just Clarissa or Lissa." She said hitting more people.

message 14: by Barrison (new)

Tomas takes a pistol out and shots the guy behind Robin and Goes back to shooting Guys in front of them.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "Reflex wise you win." She says. She pulls out an arrow that has something built into the side. "Want to clear most of this up faster?" She asks biting her lip.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "If we're going for speed, then I can do that," Robin said.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa frowned. "Darn I have been wanting to do this forever." Clarissa places the arrow back.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "No, no," Robin said. "I'll only do it if you want."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa takes out the arrow and fires it. It lands in the middle of a big crowd of people. She pushes the button that was sitting on her bow.

message 20: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " just do it."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa smiles. "It has been done." She says at a big boom echoes through the air. She flinches a little but still watches dirt and dust fly up.

message 22: by Barrison (new)

Tomas smiles.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa claps her hands and smiles. "That was awesome!" She says.

message 24: by Barrison (new)

Tomas loads a missle on his sniper rifle and shoots it and blows up a group of guards.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa smiles. "It seems like this is becoming a contest." Clarissa smiles.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I want to blow something up!" Robin whined.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "Then blow something up." She says.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "I'm not sure if it works like this, but what the hey," Robin shrugged, making a bomb that she dropped in the center of a group of guards. She waited, hoping it would actually explode, which it did and she cheered.

message 29: by Barrison (new)

Tomas gives Robin his last missle. " don't miss."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "Oh Robin lets do this at the same time." Clarissa says pulling out another exploding arrow.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) "You got it," Robin said, taking the missle from Tomas. "Count us off."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "One.Two.Three!" Clarissa says shooting off her arrow.

message 33: by Barrison (new)

Tomas shots his sniper.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Robin shoots the missle as well.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments When Clarissa's arrow hits Clarissa hits the trigger setting the arrow off. "That was AMAZING!"

message 36: by Barrison (new)

Tomas dies laughing.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa laughs. "Are you okay?"

message 38: by Barrison (new)

Tomas nods

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa smiles. "Good." She says.

message 40: by Barrison (new)

Tomas shot a guard.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments As Clarissa was shooting the arrows a bullet made it's way into her arm.

message 42: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " your hurt stay down." He shots another guard.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa rolls her eyes. "I'm fine." She says hitting another guard.

message 44: by Barrison (new)

Tomas nods and shots a guard.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa fires the arrow. The rope on her arrow comes back and cuts her arm open.

message 46: by Barrison (new)

Tomas sees and takes her bow away from her and rips his suit and wraps it around her arm and ties it gently.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments "I'm fine Tomas really." Clarissa says looking up at him.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) Robin rolled her eyes and looked away, holding the bad guys off while the two had their moment.

message 49: by Barrison (new)

Tomas says " not in Vagltine terms." He looks at her. " take it as a compliment."

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 301 comments Clarissa nods a little picking up her bow again.

« previous 1