Amazon Editors' YA Book Club discussion

Days of Ragnarok: End of the Gods
This topic is about Days of Ragnarok
Author Promotion Posts > Free digital copy for honest review

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tyler Woods Books can be expensive but I'll send you a digital copy for an honest review.

"Norse legend describes a great end time battle which leaves the gods dead and the world in shambles. Mortals are left to put the pieces of their lives together without the god’s help. That great battle is called Ragnarök.
In this book, America’s gods of wealth, technology, and power are taken in an instant. Isolated survivors must avoid the rise of chaos while carving out an existence on their own.
In these pages you will follow Jason and Anna Connors as they sail across the Pacific, sneak into their own country, discover resources hidden in plain sight, and struggle to accept a radically changed world. They must learn who to trust and how to avoid those who cannot be trusted."

message 2: by Kami (new)

Kami (kalicu) This sounds really interesting! :-)

message 3: by J.L. (new) - added it

J.L. Rallios Tyler wrote: "Books can be expensive but I'll send you a digital copy for an honest review.

"Norse legend describes a great end time battle which leaves the gods dead and the world in shambles. Mortals are lef..."

I agree. It sounds like a good story.

Tyler Woods Kalani wrote: "This sounds really interesting! :-)"
My email is contact@the11hr.com

Let me know your preferred format. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

message 5: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tjuners) | 1 comments Would you classify this as a YA or adult book?

Tyler Woods Tracy wrote: "Would you classify this as a YA or adult book?"

YA with good appeal to adults as well. No inappropriate language or scenes. Being a pastor, I don't like reading that either.

For a review, I'll send you an e-copy that won't embarrass our grandmothers.

Tyler Woods J.L. wrote: "I agree. It sounds like a good story. "

contact@the11hr.com for requests.

Tyler Woods Kalani is helping me de-bug my epub file. Hope to have it available soon. Many thanks to Kalani.

message 9: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Wilcox | 24 comments At last my 3 novels are available at www.amazon.com/author/charliewilcox I assure you they are well written! Please check them out, hopefully buy them, REVIEW them, click like on good reviews, FORWARD TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! I write to be read and need to establish an audience of readers. My immediate goal is to get 100 reviews on each book on Amazon which moves me up in their algorithm when people search. Help me create a buzz! Not being a celebrity, I need all the help I can get. Anybody know Taylor Swift??

message 10: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Rieflin Tyler wrote: "Books can be expensive but I'll send you a digital copy for an honest review.

"Norse legend describes a great end time battle which leaves the gods dead and the world in shambles. Mortals are lef..."

I'd be interested in reading it. I'm always up to read new author's works. You can send it to me at solarafey@gmail.com

message 11: by Tyler (last edited Nov 26, 2015 10:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tyler Woods "Kalani is helping me de-bug my epub file."

Fixed the problem by loading a pdf instead of epub. Don't know why but this fix corrected the last two epub format readers that wouldn't load right. It turns out pdf loads better on some epub readers.