1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Flame and Savannah

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Flame (last edited Nov 25, 2015 03:54AM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments So shall we continue the TakiauruxAislynn thing?

message 2: by Mr. Flame (last edited Nov 25, 2015 03:53AM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments ((I guess I'll start something! :D))

Takiaru had just slipped on his khaki pants, and his blue and white checkered button down shirt in one of the bedrooms they had in the hotel room they were staying in. Considering they were going to be at Akane for about a week, they might as well make the most of it. "Hey Aislynn you almost ready?" He questioned between rooms.

message 3: by Savannah (last edited Dec 27, 2015 06:19PM) (new)

Savannah (dssharris)

━━━━━━━━━ ▪ [ Aɪsʟʏɴɴ || Rᴏsᴇᴛʜᴏʀɴᴇ ] ▪ ━━━━━━━━━
female ▸ heterosexual ▸ sixteen ▸ august 12th ▸ mage ▸ loner
═══════════════════════════════════════════
( i. ) ᴘsʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ }
┇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ₁ ⇢ skeptical
┇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ₂ ⇢ flirtatious
┇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ₃ ⇢ vengeful
┇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛ ₄ ⇢ worrying

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

( ii. ) ᴘʜʏsɪᴏʟᴏɢʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ }
┇ ᴘᴇᴀᴋ ⇢ 5'2"
┇ ᴍᴀss ⇢ 109lbs
┇ ʜᴀɪʀ ⇢ blonde
┇ ᴇʏᴇs ⇢ crimson
┇ sᴋɪɴ ⇢ ivory
(view spoiler)

( iii. ) ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ }
┇ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ⇢ ( deceased )
┇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ⇢ ( deceased )

Bɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) Aislynn poked her head around the corner, watching him as he threw his shirt on. She shrugged and said, "As I'll ever be. What do you want to do first?" Her hair was down, sweeping around her waist, and she had on a Summer themed dress. It was cut off just above her knees and had thin, red straps looped over her shoulders. She had a bikini on underneath for if they decided to go for a swim. "Any ideas?"

message 5: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments ((I'll post the character profile in a minute.))

He had wiped his hands down his shirt, making sure there wasn't too many wrinkles, attempting to look a bit fancy. "I don't really know, I'm not here too much. I don't really know what there is to do, really. Swimming maybe? Gambling? You can choose whatever." he shrugged. "Again, your choice." He smiled.

message 6: by Mr. Flame (last edited Dec 30, 2015 04:36PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments I'm not fancy enough for one of those templates.

Takiaru Haruyama

Outgoing
Can be serious
Kinda worrying
Flirtatious, too.

Height~ 6, 1
Weight~ 170
Hair~ Blue
Skin~ Fair-skinned, slightly pale

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) Aislynn walked over to him, a knowing smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "You trying to make a good impression on me?" she asked when she was in front of him, lightly grabbing the hem of his shirt and tugging on is playfully after watching him smooth it out. "You look fine," she assured him, her eyes softening a bit from sincerity. "Do you know how to gamble?"

message 8: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments He smiled, giggling slightly. "Is the impression working?" he questioned happily. "And I think you look beautiful." He took a short pause, staring into her sunset red eyes. "Yeah. I know how to gamble kind of. Do you?"

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) (( My bad! I didn't see you had replied~ ))

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments ((You're all fine!))

message 11: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) "I do," she said, but added with a playful wink, "but there is always room for improvement. Maybe you could show me some of your tips and tricks?" She wrapped her arm around his happily, tugging him towards the door before stopping to ask, "Do you need anything else, or are we set to go?"

message 12: by Mr. Flame (last edited Dec 30, 2015 02:41PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments "Well, I can't really show you too much. I just know card games really," he said, tangling his arm in hers. He looked at her, blinking a bit. "Are you good to go? If so, then I am, too. But you seem like you're in a rush. You excited?"

message 13: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) "I am better at bluffing than anything, really. I can't remember how to count cards or do any tricks with cards though..." Aislynn rambled, trailing off when she realized she was doing it. She blushed, self conscious and shy for a few seconds. "Do I? I am just excited to spend time with you, I think. It will be good to relax for a bit."

message 14: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments He listened on about her rambling about how she could win at gambling and found it interesting, somewhat. He nodded in between some of her rambling. "This is why I wanted to hang out with only you for a week!" he exclaimed, wrapping both arms around her waist and lifting her up to his height. "You're the best."

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (dssharris) Aislynn let out a small squeak in surprise, the noise turning into a happy giggle at being picked up. He was a lot stronger then he looked to be, but at the same token, she was lighter than she appeared to be. Not that any of that mattered compared to the sweetness on his words. "You are just too devilish for your own good," she warned with a smile, poking his nose before allowing her arms to settle over his shoulders.

message 16: by Mr. Flame (last edited Dec 31, 2015 04:25PM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments He started chuckling a bit, a faint blush forming on his cheeks. "Am I really?" he snickered, giving her a short and sweet kiss, then proceeded to rest his head on her shoulder. "Wanna go now?"

message 17: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 201 comments ((Based on the PMs you've sent, does this topic even matter anymore? xD))