Pinterest Books discussion

Monthly Reads > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (liv2821) | 242 comments Mod
Post your suggestions for what you want the group to read, series or stand alones.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Someone has suggested Let It Snow (for December)

And someone has suggested Ash & Bramble

message 3: by Simone (new)

Simone (simonethevixen) I want to read the shopaholics series . I read the description for book 3 and sounded like something I wanted to read .

message 4: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Heywood (tiffthebooknerd) | 1 comments Unearthly by cynthia hand

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Hey guys! I just wanted to check in & suggest a few books that we could all read in the coming months. Let me know your thoughts and what you are interested in reading! (:

For series I was thinking;

Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon Winger (Winger, #1) by Andrew Smith

And for stand alones;

The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman The Walled City by Ryan Graudin Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins

AND let me know if there are any other books you guys have been interested in reading lately, standalones or series! Thank you!

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Lol! Yes, I so ready!

message 7: by Olivia (new)

I just posted next months (February) book club books!

message 8: by Olivia (new)

Sweet! I am excited to read it, everyone raves about it!

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Deidre(Dee) ~ Johnny's Grandma ~ wrote: "Here's something to wake up your brain!
http://www.trendingly.com/the-tricky-..."

Oh my gosh! I found five out of the six.. but I missed the one on the recliner! That was hard!

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Just announced the book that we will be reading for the month of April (along with the series read-along). We are going to be reading; This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp

I bought this book at Target and it is 20% off, if you are looking for a cheaper price (: I am super excited to read this book and I would love for you all to join the discussion!