GraduatedDragons Bookclub discussion

November 9
This topic is about November 9
November 9

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Morgan (thegraduatedbookworm) | 18 comments Mod
All discussions are welcome for starting November 9!

wow I've only read the first 2 chapters but it's already going crazy...in a good way...

what are your thoughts?

VJ  Stock (floralsndragons) | 5 comments Mod
I have to admit.. the father and daughter relationship is nuts. Also--I will always use the first toilet in the washroom now!

Haha first toilet sounds like a good idea, and I don't know how I never thought of it! There's a lot of humor into it as well! like the part where Ben is running out of the apartment yelling about Fallon's intimates!

wow already into the 3rd November and it just keeps on getting better! way to go #coho

Wow .... 3rd was good and literally i cried about what happens at the end of the section. Ben is super nice and sweet and I still find him a breath of fresh air because he's actually a "normal" guy

Okay so I've basically finished this novel, and I know I shouldn't have but it's Sooo damn good!!! someone set the bar high. I am so loving colleen hoover ❤

I want Ben!!!!!!

Vanessa you cannot have him! you already called dibs on finnick so you're outta luck

message 10: by VJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam in my eyes is Ben lol and I have him strip me like the first scene ....just saying