Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading November 23?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2065 comments Mod
This week I'm reading No Such Thing by A.M Arthur, Blame It on the Mistletoe by Eli Easton, and a novella called The Trainer by Jamie Lake.

message 2: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2081 comments Mod
I think there are new books this week by Elizabeth Hoyt (yay!) Layne and okeefe. I've been also reading a lot of Quick/Castle/Krantz. She has a very sly sense of humor

message 3: by Manda (last edited Nov 23, 2015 09:46AM) (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1898 comments Mod
Thanks for the reminder, Deb! I finished Fair Play by Monica Murphy yesterday. New Adult, collegiate Hero and Heroine. I liked it but wasn't gaga about it. Now I'm doing a reread of Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Not sure why but I was hankering for a reread.

message 4: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1154 comments I've just finished Four nights with the Duke by EJ! Loved it!! Thinking of what to reAd next

message 5: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 893 comments In the middle of THE SHAMELESS HOUR by Sarina Bowen. Working my way through her Ivy Years series and loving it! Finished off Elle Kenneday's first two in her Off-Campus series and loved those. Unfortunately, Kristen Callihan was a DNF for me.

Very excited about the Elizabeth Hoyt, Deb. I didn't know she had one coming out this week! LADY BE GOOD is one of my favorites, Manda. I think I used the drugstore purchase scene in a Monday Puzzler once. Just thinking about it makes me laugh!

message 6: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I've just finished three ARCs that I loved five hearts worth and then some. One, Loretta Chase's Dukes Prefer Blondes, was a reread before I write the review, and it was even better the second time. I love it when a much anticipated book exceeds expectations. I also read Marilyn Pappano's A Chance of a Lifetime, the next in her Tallgrass series and one of the best romance novels I've read featuring a PTSD character. The third one is an ARC That Must Not Be Named, but I will be raving about it next year. Today I've been rereading two Christmas faves for holiday posts: Mary Balogh's Christmas Belle and Teresa Hill's Twelve Days. I'm another who plans to be reading Elizabeth Hoyt's new one tomorrow.

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 893 comments I've been waiting for Marilyn Pappano's A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME, Janga, mostly for the continuation of Lucy's story! I kept waiting for her to get her own story, but I think Marilyn is weaving it through all of them.

message 8: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Irisheyes wrote: "I've been waiting for Marilyn Pappano's A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME, Janga, mostly for the continuation of Lucy's story! I kept waiting for her to get her own story, but I think Marilyn is weaving it th..."

There is more of Lucy and the football coach in this one, Irish. I think you will love it.

message 9: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2081 comments Mod
Janga both the Pappano and the Chase are on my preorder list...so glad to hear they live up to my hopes!

message 10: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1898 comments Mod
Irish, you should skip the first Kristen Callihan and move on to the second. The first one was also a DNF for me but i loved the second one.