New Adult Book Club discussion

Rain Check (Rain Check #1)
This topic is about Rain Check
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #184/15 ~ Rain Check by Katherine Tejeda

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Derna (last edited Dec 03, 2015 10:32AM) (new)

Derna | 5502 comments Mod
#184/15
Title: Rain Check
Author: Katherine Tejeda
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Formats ~ PDF & Mobi ….Convert format sent straight to kindles. So pleased add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list.
Copies ~ 15
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Synopsis

Kate is a young woman living with her best friend Kristie in a new state. She always struggled with confidence and seeing her own reflection was never good enough for her. Kate spent all her life studying and working hard to follow her dreams. She goes into her intern year at a hospital in San Francisco, but not everything is that simple. She meets William Hill, one of the attending's at the hospital Kate works at now. She can't put her finger on it but there's something unusual about him. William makes her feel different and for once she doesn’t hate what she sees in the mirror. But Kate never had time for guys, until William came along. People say different is good, but sometimes good comes with pain.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers

1, Janet ~ sexyvalencia702@kindle.com
2, Claire ~ Claire.moynan@kindle.com
3, Crystal ~ hotdamn_9_18@kindle.com DNF

Vicki Arellano  | 28 comments my kindle is sexyvalencia702@kindle.com mobi please

message 3: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments Claire.moynan@kindle.com mobi please.

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub

message 5: by Derna (new)

Crystal wrote: "hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub"

I only have pdf or Mobi copy sent to your kindle.

message 6: by Crystal (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments Derna wrote: "Crystal wrote: "hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub"

I only have pdf or Mobi copy sent to your kindle."

hotdamn_9_18@kindle.com

message 7: by Derna (new)

Crystal wrote: "Derna wrote: "Crystal wrote: "hotdamn_9@hotmail.com epub"

I only have pdf or Mobi copy sent to your kindle."

hotdamn_9_18@kindle.com"

Thank you

message 8: by Derna (new)

I have just sent copies out to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 15th December (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire | 252 comments I would only rate this book 1-2 stars, should I still write a review? Claire

message 11: by Derna (last edited Dec 03, 2015 10:31AM) (new)

Claire wrote: "I would only rate this book 1-2 stars, should I still write a review? Claire"

No, as the rule say.....In the case of 1 and 2 star ratings you are not required to write a review but feel free if you wish. If you did not like the book, please let us know via message on Goodreads or to our Gmail address so we can cross your name off our list. It is completely okay, not every book is for everyone, but we still need to know! You are entitled to your opinions, and all authors are aware of this on sign up.

Thank you for letting me know.