I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Reviews wanted > Reviewers wanted for Bull

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi friends,

I'm offering a free copy of my first novel, Bull, to anyone willing to provide an honest Amazon review. Bull is for 18+ only and has explicit sex scenes, so know that going in. Here's a little bit about Bull. If you are interested, let me know!

Cheers,
Selena

He’s 6’4”, gorgeous, and has a muscular, inked body that makes me squirm. He's also cocky, arrogant, and an over-the-top alpha male a**hole. So why does my body respond the way it does when I'm near him?

In the cage they call him Bull for the way he charges through his opponents. Out of the cage they call him Bull for…other reasons.

He’s Jake Mata. He’s my new stepbrother and he’s one of the highest ranked MMA fighters in the world.

I’ve convinced myself I could never satisfy a man like him, but he’s changing all that. He started off teaching me to fight. Now he's teaching me how to use my body for other things. When he commands me I’m powerless to disobey. The things I’m doing in front of him…in front of others, they’re changing me. He’s awakening something inside me.

I know I should focus on my college studies, but when we’re on the mats and he’s between my legs, the only thing I’m focusing on is his hot, hard body.

The more he tells me what to do, the more I want to do it. And I don’t care who sees it…

French Press Bookworm Blog (sweet_tree) | 46 comments Selena wrote: "Hi friends,

I'm offering a free copy of my first novel, Bull, to anyone willing to provide an honest Amazon review. Bull is for 18+ only and has explicit sex scenes, so know that going in. Here's ..."

I would love to review it.

message 3: by Sivutha (new)

Sivutha (sivy) | 133 comments I would love to read and review sivuthac@yahoo.com

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to review it.

HI FPBB, do you have an email address I can send the file to? PM me or send it to contact@selenasaint.com if you prefer and I will get it to you.

Thanks!

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 9 comments Hi Selena,

I would love to review for you...I have only ever written reviews on Goodreads but I'm willing to review on Amazon as well. Please send ePub to dcain911@hotmail.com. Thanks!

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy R | 1 comments Hi there Selena

I would be thrilled to read your story and provide an honest review.
Email is amy.rusak79@gmail.com

Thank you!
Amy

message 7: by Jacenta (new)

Jacenta Wilson | 4 comments Selena,

I would like to read and review your first novel. I'm a frank and honest reviewer who appreciates a well crafted story and developed characters.

Feel free to contact me at Jacehardtjr@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jace

message 8: by Lexee (new)

Lexee Toste | 3 comments I would love to read and review. Email is lexeetoste@sbcglobal.net

message 9: by Joyce (new)

Joyce  | 77 comments Would love to read as well. Jcasaldi@ptd.net

message 10: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments I would really like to read your new book. deborah.swaby_54@kindle.com

Thank's Selena

message 11: by Claudine (new)

Claudine Van | 3 comments Hi

I would love to review your book please ashleyvb74@gmail.com

pretty please, it sound so good!

message 12: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (shellybelly04) | 89 comments I would love to read and review your novel. mpierani@fuse.net mobi please Thanks

message 13: by Moon Reviews (new)

Moon Reviews | 54 comments I would love to read/review for you! simplymoon@hotmail.com mobi if possible :) thank you can't wait
Moon Reviews

message 14: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments Has anyone received a message/comment from Selena re the above book "Bull" ?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Debbie, I've been responding directly to people offline. :)

message 16: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments Selena wrote: "Hi Debbie, I've been responding directly to people offline. :)"

ok thanks selena.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a quick question - I sent you a copy of the book. Did you get it? Just wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks. Looing forward to your review!

message 18: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 15 comments Selena wrote: "Just a quick question - I sent you a copy of the book. Did you get it? Just wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks. Looing forward to your review!"

No Selena, I have just checked my kindle in case I had not updated, nothing yet...............

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Debbie wrote: "Selena wrote: "Just a quick question - I sent you a copy of the book. Did you get it? Just wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks. Looing forward to your review!"

No Selena, I have ..."

So sorry! I will try again. Let me know directly at contact@selenasaint.com whether you get it or not. Should show up in a couple minutes. Cheers!

message 20: by Kristi (new)

Kristi | 6 comments I would love to!
My email is klhanke1102@gmail.com.
Thanks!

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Davis Smith | 16 comments I would love to s.amanda96@yahoo.com

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (kuuiposkinkybookreviews) | 23 comments I would love to review your book. My email is kuuipo125@gmail.com and I would like mobi format please. Thanks! !

message 23: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments I would love to read and review this book!
Thanks in advance,
Reba
bmartin68@twc.com or kindle email bmartin68_48@kindle.com

message 24: by Priya (new)

Priya | 1 comments I would love to read and review!!
I prefer epub format and my email is priyanka.chaudhary18@gmail.com. TIA

message 25: by D (new)

D (d-lee) | 9 comments Yes please! epub format. dlh8689@gmail.com

message 26: by Tina (new)

Tina | 8 comments Omg please let me review!!! Tin_ah@hotmail.com

message 27: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (nancylm) | 8 comments I would love to help - how soon do you need it done by?
nlmartin04@gmail.com
mobi if possible or epub/pdf is fine

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone,

The review period for Bull is over but I am busy working on my next novel. I will def add all of you to my ARC list for future reviews.

XO
Selena