Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Relics: a Novel of the Keepers (PsiFinder #1)
This topic is about Relics
Book Issues > Correcting author on Kindle editions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by B.T. (last edited Nov 22, 2015 08:02PM) (new) - added it

B.T. Jaybush | 3 comments Amazon initially messed up authorship of this book. It lists as by Brian Jaybush and Timothy Jaybush. Amazon has now corrected this to B.T. Jaybush as it should be but that change never got to Goodreads.

In fact, all three of my current books should list as by B.T. Jaybush and have 3 editions: Paperback, Kindle and Nook. Those books:

Relics: a Novel of the Keepers (PsiFinder #1)
The Summer Apprentice (the First Season of Elsewhen)
Sydney Chambers: Captain (the Confederacy #1)

All the editions exist on Goodreads and I've been trying to consolidate the editions appropriately, but the author tools are inadequate when there are errors in the basic metadata.

message 2: by Arenda (last edited Nov 23, 2015 01:38AM) (new)

Arenda | 20815 comments Corrected the author for this edition of Relics. Merged two paperback editions (one had the isbn10, the other the isbn13).
Moved two books from B T Jaybush (no periods after initials) to your profile and combined.
Also merged a duplicate ebook edition (no isbn) of The Summer Apprentice.

All the editions exist on Goodreads and I've been trying to consolidate the editions appropriately, but the author tools are inadequate when there are errors in the basic metadata.
Just ask a librarian to move a book to your profile. Including a link to the book is always helpful.
You can only make some changes on books that are already on your profile.

message 3: by B.T. (new) - added it

B.T. Jaybush | 3 comments Thanks for all the updates; good to know about asking a librarian (didn't know that was possible until now)!