Swap Honest Book Reviews discussion

Need Reviews for My YA/Fantasy Series

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel Stewart (nathanielstewart) | 3 comments Hello to all!

My name is Nathaniel Stewart, and I've recently published the second installment of my Young Adult/Fantasy series, "The Last Alignment." I am looking to get more reviews on Amazon for any of my works and can gift my eBooks, but I am interested in doing review swaps as well. Seeing as how I just pubbed my second book on the 19th of this month, I am taking a short break and would love to read some new stuff. Here is a link to my eBooks on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Nathaniel-Stewa...

message 2: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 3 comments Hi I would like to ask you for a swap. I too am looking for reviews on Amazon for my book The Grasp of nighttide . The genre is paranormal fantasy suspense . Let me know if you are interested

message 3: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel Stewart (nathanielstewart) | 3 comments I would love to. Message me with how you'd like to swap.

message 4: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 3 comments My mail is sadafzulfikar22@gmail.com
pdf please and let me know what you prefer:)

message 5: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel Stewart (nathanielstewart) | 3 comments Same. PDF. And mine is NathanielStewartTLA@gmail.com

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana Meyer (anaemeyer) | 8 comments I would love to swap reviews :) Please contact me on Goodreads.

message 7: by Saleh (new)

Saleh Radaideh (salehmradaideh) | 4 comments Hey everyone,

I would love to do a review swap, preferably a verified review exchange, for my novel in verse, Yaser and Yasmeen. If you are interested, please contact me at salehmr2004@hotmail.com.

My book can be found here: http://goo.gl/udGECb

Sincerely,

Saleh

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Robin (the-book-whisperer) | 12 comments Mod
Looking for honest reviews .99 cents ebook. Will do the same for you. Thanks