Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Releasing the Demons
This topic is about Releasing the Demons
Advanced Copies for Review > Review Request for Dark Paranormal Romance

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.D. (last edited Nov 22, 2015 06:27PM) (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Hey everyone! :)

I'm looking for honest reviews for my dark paranormal romance, Releasing the Demons, first in a new series. It's also heavy on urban fantasy for any UF fans. Free ecopies only for now, it'll be in print in the spring. Just a warning, there's graphic violence and sexual content.

Here's the blurb!

Blaze Knight has been through hell and back, but the nightmares aren't over yet.

Five years after Blaze was maimed by Cyrus Chimola, a powerful vampire with a penchant for torture, he’s still trying to pick up the pieces of his shattered life. As a genetically engineered mercenary with the ability to bend fire to his will and to see in infrared, Blaze’s mission is to protect what’s left of humanity. When Chimola and his crew return to the Bronx gunning for Blaze’s blood, Blaze is forced to face the demons of his past. Hell-bent on revenge, he seeks the help of Valerie Medeiros, an NYPD detective who manages to steal his heart and save his life in more ways than one.

Motivated by her sister’s gruesome death, Valerie has made it her life’s goal to bury every vampire in the ground where they belong. When she brings in Blaze Knight for suspected murder, she discovers he’s not only innocent, he isn't a man at all—he's a half-vampire hybrid working with a band of brothers for the U.S. military. Valerie has a hard time trusting anything with fangs, yet she quickly falls headlong into Blaze’s life, a life full of darkness and horror she can’t even begin to fathom. The bodies are stacking up, but Valerie can’t seem to let go of this hybrid, a beautiful monster filled with pain, rage, and passion unlike anything she's ever known.

In a world where the line between good and evil is blurred, Blaze and Valerie will find danger at every turn, risking everything they’ve come to know and love, including one another.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 102 comments Mod
I would like to review this. In a physical (preferred) or pdf copy.

message 3: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Hi Lesha!

I'll PM you. Thanks! :)

ricah (andthebooks) (andthebooks) | 12 comments Hi, do you have paperback copies for review? Would love to. I post the reviews on my blog and goodreads :)

message 5: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Ricah wrote: "Hi, do you have paperback copies for review? Would love to. I post the reviews on my blog and goodreads :)"

Hi Ricah, unfortunately I do not. Paperback will likely be available in the spring. :/

Amanda [Novel Addiction] (morningglow) | 2 comments Hello,

I'd be happy to read and review this book on my blog and Goodreads. Mobi preferred, if that's an option.

message 7: by Marie (new)

Marie Cheryl | 28 comments I'd like to take a look. You may send me a .mobi (preferred) or .pdf file at mariecheryleddings@gmail.com.

I write as Marie Eddings. In my real-world persona I have been a technical and popular literature editor for over 40 years.

Best,
MCE (my publication persona)

message 8: by L.D. (last edited Jan 04, 2016 05:59PM) (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Hey Amanda and Marie!

I'll PM you both. Thanks! :)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 29 comments Hi! This book sounds pretty interesting! I'd love to read it and review on GR and Amazon. I could do either PDF or Epub formats.

Thanks for the consideration!!

message 10: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Hi Brittany!

I'll PM you too! Thanks! :D

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to read and review your book. My email is xoliviax2010@live.co.uk
Thanks
Olivia

message 12: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Hi Olivia!

Awesome, I'll PM you. Thanks! :D

message 13: by Andrea Dunigan (new)

Andrea Dunigan | 12 comments I would love to review a copy of your book.

Lilly Charysma | 19 comments hi, count me in for a review as well. Thanks :)

message 15: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Great! I'll PM you both. :)

message 16: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly | 15 comments I would love to read and review this book. Can you send a MOBI format to alysiaur26@yahoo.com? thanks,

message 17: by L.D. (new) - added it

L.D. Rose (ldrose) | 13 comments Alysia, I'll PM you too. Thanks! :)