1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Maddie &Duchess Natalia(Nat.

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

maddie | 667 comments Hmmm. I'm kinda interested in the Mortal Instruments right now or a Superman rp

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments YESSSSSS as you can see I love mortal instruments
what book are you on?

maddie | 667 comments Well I read the first book a really long time ago but I can't really remember much and so I'm rereading it right now cause the new tv series is coming out so yeah :)
I do know that Jace and Clary aren't actually siblings so yeah lol not a spoiler there

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments k do you know if she does have an actual sibling.

maddie | 667 comments lol yea isn't it Sebastian?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments I'm so excited for shadowhunters.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments yes. I'm trying ti figure out where you are so like if I come up with somethin it won't ruin the series.

maddie | 667 comments Lol I only know a few spoilers...
Btw Jace is my fav <3

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments Sebastian my fav. once you go threw like the 3rd you will see why some people love him and somepeople hate him

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments what's going on right now in the book?

maddie | 667 comments Oh I just restarted it. I kinda remember what happens but I wanna reread it anyways

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ok.what spoilers do you know? so I know what I can give away.

maddie | 667 comments Uhhhh I know the one I previously mentioned, and that Jocelyn and Luke get married and also that Alec and Jace are parabatai and that Alec gets together with Magnus and Simon and Clary date but he breaks up with her and he eventually ends up with Izzy. And I know that Jace is the Inquisitors grandson.
That's it.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments ok thats less then I hight but I do.know what you know so thatsunami good. do you know what Sebastian is well moreless what valentine did.

maddie | 667 comments Isn't he a downworlder? Sebastian, I mean.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2586 comments sorta no spoilers but I do know what you k ow so that's good. uh ya want to Di somwsort of shadowhunter rp?