Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

New Paranormal YA - ARC available for reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annie (last edited Nov 22, 2015 05:20PM) (new)

Annie Matthews (anniebmatthews) | 22 comments Hi
The second book in the Talents series is due out next month and I'm hoping for some reviews on goodreads and amazon. It can be read as a standalone.

File formats will be mobi or pdf, as suits you. I'd appreciate the reviews before December 10th, if possible.

'Fire'
Leaving school should be exciting, right? All those dreams and ambitions ready for the taking…
Kelly doesn’t feel it. In fact, the only thing she’s feeling is dread and guilt – she has no idea how to tell her family and her soulmate that she has changed her mind about university. About everything, in fact. So instead, she’s been withdrawing from everyone and hoping that inspiration will strike.
When she discovers that Danny has been keeping his own secrets, and the threatening text messages begin, Kelly realizes that cutting people out might not be the answer.

message 2: by Bibliophilic Otaku (last edited Dec 01, 2015 03:04PM) (new)

Bibliophilic Otaku (bibliophilic_otaku) | 5 comments I would like to review your book. My email is scholarlyliterarycritic@gmail.com

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie Matthews (anniebmatthews) | 22 comments Thank you! Will email you shortly.

message 4: by Amie's Book (new)

Amie's Book Reviews (amiesbookreviews) | 42 comments Hi Annie,

I am interested in reading and reviewing "FIRE" for you. However, I do have a few books ahead of yours, so my review would probably be posted in approx. 4 weeks.

If that is too far away for you, then thank you anyway. If my timeframe works for you, you can send a copy to my email at justinandjakesmom@yahoo.ca

I post my reviews on Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Goodreads and on my blog at http://Amiesbookreviews.wordpress.com

Thanks,

Amie Gaudet

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie Matthews (anniebmatthews) | 22 comments Hi Amie
That would be great, thank you. I'll email it to you now :)

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread