Detailed Roleplayers Unite discussion

Detailed Roleplay Threads > Shay and Anika

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by anika (new)

anika Let the planning begin ^_^

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments Okai dokie.
So, you okay with just mixing those two ideas together?

message 3: by anika (new)

anika Yes. They both sound like lots of fun

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments Alright, so basically it's teenagers living in the backwoods but also attend an equestrian school that competes? Sounds good to me haha.
Do you wanna do singles or doubles?

message 5: by anika (new)

anika I'm good with either. Which do you prefer to do?

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments I don't mind honestly, but I usually write better with one character.

message 7: by anika (new)

anika Okay. That works for me. And I'm good with being the guy.

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments Alright cool haha.
Do you want me to make my character first?

message 9: by anika (new)

anika Okay. I can then base mine off what you've got ^_^

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments
─────────── HARLI BACZEK ───────────
description
full name harli mae baczek
preferred harli
other titles har, harhar
gender female
age eighteen years [18]
main trait competitive
+ traits lovely, brave, clever, dare devil
- traits hothead, stubborn, reckless, jumpy
fears spiders, needles, doctors, heights
hobbies riding, hunting, mudding, photography
riding style classical [english] & western
horses
xxx mia mora cadenza
- cadence
- mare
- 6 years old
- eventer
xxx newport bay
- newport
- gelding
- 4 year old
- eventer in training
appearance
description

message 11: by anika (new)

anika She's awesome! I'll get my guy posted soon

message 12: by anika (new)

anika (view spoiler)

18 male asa butterfield

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ
Noah is generally a quiet person. He only really opens up and talks to people he's known for a long while. Riding is his passion and he does it every chance he gets.

ⓗⓞⓡⓢⓔⓢ
~ West's Opal

anglo-arabian eventer
mare
eight years

~ West's Adeline

arabian eventer
mare
three years

message 13: by anika (new)

anika Sorry it took so long ^_^

message 14: by anika (new)

anika ?

message 15: by anika (new)

anika Hello?

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

Sorry girly, last week or so i was busy and haven't been on. I'm just getting back on and sorta active again haha.

message 17: by anika (new)

anika It's alright ^_^ I understand. I'm just getting done with finals myself this week haha I just was checking if you were still interested

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments Ugh, I have finals next week, i wanna cry.
But of course, i'm still interested!

message 19: by anika (new)

anika Yay! Finals suck

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments They really do.. but thank god i have a 2 week break after.
so how should we start?

message 21: by anika (new)

anika That's good. I'm done tomorrow and don't go back until Jan 19th
hmmm I don't know haha

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments oh my goshhh, lucky.
Why don't we just start in the mornings when everyone is arriving to the stables?

message 23: by anika (new)

anika Haha yeah. That's college for you
Sounds good to me ^_^ could you possibly start? I'm at my sister's band concert and it's gonna start soon

message 24: by anika (new)

anika Oh, and one thing I meant to ask: Are they already together

message 25: by anika (new)

anika ?

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 16 comments Sure, i can start!
And hmm, why don't we just start with them being good friends?

message 27: by anika (new)

anika Coolio! and thanks ^_^

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

Harli yawned softly to herself as she walked down the dirt road, which would quickly lead her to the grand stables that she was riding and going to school at. This was just a regular routine for her now, but she loved it. She was doing what she loved to do the most - work with horses. She hummed a tune almost silently to herself as she happily entered the stables. This was by far the fanciest stables she's ever been to. Anybody could easily tell it costs a fortune. Fairly large stalls lined both sides and went for like a mile or more, while having a big aisle way. She always felt so happy stepping into that place, with her shiny riding boots and black riding breeches. She made her way down the aisle, her slightly curly hair bouncing upon her shoulders. She said some small hellos as she walked before finally stopping at a stall. "Cadence," she cooed gently, leaning over the stall door and holding her hand out. Immediately after this, a beautiful mare approached her, nudging the girl's hand and snorting softly. "How's my girl?" Harli asked with a smile, stroking the horse's cheek.

message 29: by anika (new)

anika
Noah poked his head out of a stall a little ways down from Harli. He smiled to see his friend. His inattention made his mare Opal butt him in the back. "Okay, okay, girl," he told her softly and finished filling her feed box. "Good, girl. I'll be back later." He patted her on the shoulder and left her stall, bracing the empty feed bucket on his hip. "Hey, Harli," he greeted as he locked her door. He made sure to lock it tight. Opal was known for opening her stall door when she wanted to go outside. His riding boots clicked on the floor as he walked over. "How you doing today?" he asked her softly when he was close enough.

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

Harli had owned Cadence for the last four years, she had gotten her young and even went through with breaking her in and everything - this horse meant everything to her. And than she also had her new horse, Newport, who she was in the process of training but she already had a bond with the feisty gelding. She was so focused on her horse that she hadn't even heard one of her close friends, Noah, approach her. She was snapped out her daydreams when the male spoke up to her. She blinked her baby blue eyes before turning her firm gaze to him, her eyes quickly lit up. "Hey dude," she smiled. Noah was one the main riders she had gotten along with since the day they meant - and probably the only one she truly enjoyed being around. It seemed like all the others riders, especially the girls, were snobby and only cared about themselves. It was almost highschool all over again. "Mm, I'm doing pretty good. What about you?" she asked sweetly in return.

message 31: by anika (new)

anika
Noah shrugged and leaned on the wall. "The same. Looking forward to riding today. Opal's anxious. I'm thinking about going on a trail ride to let her get off some steam. You wanna come?" Noah's parents had given him Opal for his tenth birthday, when he'd out grown their older horse, Joker. He'd been sad to see him go, but excited because he got raise his very own horse. He broke her in with his parent's help. Eight years later and she was his best friend, along with his new horse, Adeline. He'd gotten her as a filly three years before. Her owners hadn't named her yet and that made him happy, because he could name her like he'd named Opal. "I just need to feed and water Adeline and muck their stalls."

message 32: by anika (new)

anika ?

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

Harli thought about the offer of going on a trail ride, but it didn't take long for her make her mind up. "Sure, that will be lovely. But i'll probably take Newport instead of Cadence," she replied firmly. "I need to work on his trail riding," she added, rubbing on Cadence's ears as well - Cadence had always loved that. She nodded, "Me as well. I just need to get both her and Newport fed and watered," she said after taking a glance at Cadence's food bucket.

message 34: by anika (new)

anika
Noah smiled at her. "Alright," he told her with a nod. He straightened himself up off of the stall wall. "I'll see you at the mounting block then." He walked past her to go back into the feed room and fill his bucked with Adeline's breakfast. When he got back to her stall, he turned on the water and poured her feed into its bucket as the water bucket filled up. Then he looked her over as he usually did, making sure she was alright. "I'll take you trail riding tomorrow. Promise," he told her as he exited her stall. He returned his feed bucket then got his riding gear and grooming supplies before leading Opal out into the hallway and clipping her halter in.

message 35: by anika (new)

anika ?

message 36: by anika (new)

anika ((hello?))

message 37: by anika (new)

anika :)