One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > ❤️ Is It To Late Now To Say Sorry?! Cause I'm Missing More then Just your Body! ❤️ x ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Here ya go :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, so Demon Slave x Vampire, by Demon Slave, I meant a character that's a demon, but a Slave to the Vampire.

message 3: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Nov 22, 2015 03:40PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments sounds like a plan! So what do you want to do for characters, does Name, Age Appearance work for you?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, and so have we decide if I'm the Demon Slave or not Already?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments I mean you seem to have that preference for it, so unless you don't want to be then you are :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I do want to be the slave, so I'll post my character below:
≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≼≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽≽

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Compellation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
First Name: Fabio
Pronunciation: Fab-e-o
Meaning: Bean Farmer; grower

Middle Name: Ross
Pronunciation: Ruh-oss
Meaning: Red

Last Name: Davenia
Pronunciation: Day-ve-ne-a
Meaning: Loved

╠❝I will not quote thyself.❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Basic Details ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Date of Birth: September 26th, 1996
Zodiac: Libra
English name: The Scales
Planet: Venus
Libra sign is pleasant, kind, and active. Libra sign penetrates into the essence of any matter. Libra sign is extremely responsible. Love and balance are synonyms for Libra sign. Libra sign is physically and intellectually healthy. Libra woman thinks with man's logic. Libra man does not like to say "No".

Birthstone: Sapphire
Sapphire, the birthstone of September, is most desired in its pure, rich blue color but is present in almost every color including pink, yellow and green. In the Middle Ages the gem was believed to protect those close to you from harm and also represented loyalty and trust.
Location of Birth: Paris, France
Time of Birth: 2: 21 A.M.
Species: Demon
Powers:
• Demon Soul
• Demon Ice Breath
• Demonic Magic
• Penance Stare

Nationality: French, Italian, Russian, Dutch, German, Jewish, Polish, British
Relationship Status: Single
Sexuality: Homosexual

╠❝Why are you acting like such a fool over me, I'm a pure human being.❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Physical Presentation ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Picture/Gif:
Eyes:

Hair Description Brown, short, fluffy, soft, wavy
Eyes Description Mysterious, Creepy, Frightening, Menacing, Beautiful, Awesome, Unusual
Height Description Tall, 6' 2"
Weight Description Muscly, 109 Lbs
Other Markings Two Rose Tattoos on his biceps
Dressing Style http://www.polyvore.com/fabio/set?id=...

╠❝Don't cry over me, I'm nothing but a worthless Shapeshifter❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Personality ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Commonly Expressed Traits
Dark
Mysterious
Quite Intelligent
Strong
Submissive
Quiet
Fabio is quite the genius, yet no one knows since they have never really asked him for help or anything, he's also quite strong due to his obsessive need to work out. The reason people find him dark and mysterious is because he is always found wearing ripped dark bloody clothing, he never really answered anyone and when he does his tone of voice is very quiet, and to men actually quite sexy.

╠❝I did not say I was a shapeshifter, you misunderstood❞╣

Love
Work
Tea

Dislikes
Large Crowds
Unknown Men
Women
Death

Greatest Weaknesses
Love
Family
Men
Chocolate

Greatest Strengths
Fighting
Shooting
Killing
Murdering

╠❝You don't love me, you love the fake version of me❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ History ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

From birth, Fabio has been born a Demon, once his mom found out she threw him out at age two, he was left to fend on his own, until some "nice" people came and found him, ever since that day Fabio has grown up around many, many children, he goes to an online college and he works at the Slave center where they keep children and other slaves ready to be sold, Fabio wants to be bought, but he also wants to finish his online college.

╠❝Demon or not, I will not love anyone ever again.❞╣

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» [[ Associations ]] «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...
Family
⇒ Niana Brugan Dreak ~> Mother ~> Alive ~> Hates
⇒ Joshua Regan Davenia ~> Father ~> Alive ~> Loves
⇒ Bennie Lavato Davenia ~> Blood Brother ~> Alive ~> Loves
⇒ Cecretia Daniea Davenia ~> Blood Brother ~> Dead ~> Loved

Friends/Acquaintances
⇒ One Pet Snake: Crusher

Relationships
⇒ NONE!

╠❝I am a DEMON, deal with it.❞╣

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments So i guess Name age appearance is not what we are going with.. lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You can do what you please with your character, I literally just copied and pasted this from one of my dead rps

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Ohhh haha okay, that makes me feel a bit better give me just a second and it should be up :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

message 11: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Nov 22, 2015 04:10PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Name: Stefan Ordaeim
Age: He has been around for decades, but looks mid-twenties
Appearance:

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cute *_^, so can you starts us off

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments I might have to get offline soon actually, I should be back on in less than a half hour, so if you don't mind could you please?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

------

Fabio was being dressed for the auction, he sat there, looking grumpy, he hated being dressed up, and to be truthful, the man dressing him was dressing Fabio like a male whore, he frowned. Fabio allowed the man to dress him, he sighed and looked around his room, he was the only male, nineteen year old orphan, inside fhe all girls orphanage, he was pushed out with the other girls onto a stage, in front of some men. Fabios eyes glowed dangerously purple, he hated being showed off like this, he was wearing a tight shirt, tight shorts, and a collar with a gold amulet, he sighed and stood with the other girls, letting the men's eyes size him up.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stephan wasn't exactly setting out to buy someone... He wasn't to kein on the idea of buying and selling people, but hey! He was in need of a good drink and he wasn't going to tell the group he hangs out with no. Eventually the announcer at long last brought out the girls. The men hollered and called out shrewd things.. This just wasn't him, he didn't mind the every now and then look at a women, but just wasn't... his... thing.. "Damn, they are stepping up their game this year!! Look at.. Him!" He said to the guy beside him his fangs extending a bit as he licked his lips, his eyes looking at Fabio.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio flinched as he felt the director push him forward, telling him to do his little bit he was supposed to do, Fabio asked for his guitar, the director smiled and handed him the guitar. Fabio turned to the men and he began to sing lightly, he never had opened his mouth before, nor had he ever spoken before, he sighed softly as he continued his little singing bit.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stefan watched him as the tight shorted boy was shoved forward and instantly felt kind of protective over him. He watched as the boy played and sang for the crowed. Stephan could not wait until it was time for the actual buying part of all this to start, because the purple eyes boy was coming home with him. No questions about it. One of the men up there to keep everyone in line and in check, once Fabio was over grabbed him harshly by the wrist and made him stand, he spun him around giving the crowd a nice long look at the boys butt in the shorts then just to get a rise out of the crowd and the Demon shoved the nineteen year old forward so his torso was down and butt out to the crowd and called out "this got peice of ass is legal too!" Making the crowd erupt in laughter, all but Stefan.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio growled he used his ice breath and froze the man, the director came over a grinned at the boy, " Looks like we'll be starting the auction with this little cutie, first bidding is twenty thousand dollars!" The director announced as he helped Fabio redress himself. He asked security to push the ice guy off the stage and out of the orphanage, he then looked around at the auctioneers, waiting for the first person to bid.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stefan was not exactly thrilled at the man who had shoved his boy around, but there was nothing he could do about that. He was kind of frustrated at the idea of having to wait and watch all the other girls paraded around. Then when they started with him he smirked and stood, instantly everyone knew who Stefan was. He had a reputation of being ferice and harsh.. Now they weren't exactly wrong but they weren't exactly right either, but nonetheless he used it to his advantage as he said and called out, "aye!" So that he would be recognized and everyone knew he was placing a bid.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

The director saw Stephan, he smiled and smirked all at once, he then looked around, " Starting at twenty thousand, do I have 25 thousand?" The director says spinning Fabio around, his golden amulet jingling as it hit his collar bone, he squeaks lightly as he's spun around. But Fabio smiled, he looked all around at rhe men as he was spun around, when he stopped he felt dizzy, he held his head and leaned slightly on the director, in whom smiled and stayed where he was, he looked up at the auctioneers, ready to give Stephan then nineteen year old male college student, if no one else were to claim the boy.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "No, I don't think you do." Stefan called out the challenge his fangs extending from their hiding place, that and the dark lighting making Stefan look very intimidating. He glanced around the room his eyes glowing red, daring anyone to try and take the boy from him. He watched in slight confusion as the director spun the boy around, only smirking at the sight of the whole thing. After a moment of silence in the audience, Stefan raised a eyebrow at the auctioneer waiting for him to announce Stefan as the new owner.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Fabio Davenia, now belongs to Stephan, Fabio go gather your things, I will bring Stephan the papers, the rest of you can eye up the girls, but if your caught on stage, the auction will immediately be stopped and will be rescheduled," The director says as he pushed Fabio gently towards the exit of the stage, where the still dizzy Fabio was led back to his room by an security guard. The director went to his office, where pictures of Fabio rested every where, the director loved Fabio, but as a son and nothing more, he was afraid to loose Fabio, but knew it was for the best, he sighed and got the papers.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stefan smirked and walked with confidence back towards where The director had told for him to wait for the younger demon. He stood in the oddly lit room and leaned against the door frame, he and the director had been friends for years so he knew he could drop the whole.. Vampire if you will vibe that he normally emitted around people he didn't know. When the man walked in he smiled and said with a laugh "I've never know this place to auction off males." He glanced at the paperwork in hand.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" We don't, Fabio is the only male we have here in our little orphanage," The director says as he watched Stefan, " Take care of him Stefan, he's like a son to me and I don't want anything to happen to him," The director added as he saw a glimpse of Fabio as the guard came towards his office.
" Fabio Davenia is ready to go, he's got all his clothes, his notebooks, his pens and pencils, his song and art book, his guitar, his collars, his jewelry, his makeup and all his basic necessities " the guard announces.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "You have known me long enough to know that I'm going to take great care of him! Also you should know that I'm not this whole buying and selling of people, but I watch him not to worry. Though I will admit I'm surprised you said so-called son." He spoke in a slightly challenging voice.. Maybe "friends" was an overstatement, it was really the both know of the others existence but friend was pushing it. When the guard walked in Stefan gave one more defiant Look to the director and said to the Guard "perfect! I'll lead you the way to my (what time is this in?). Right this way" he said stepping past the gaurs and leading him towards the back door.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Perhaps the present time era ))

Fabio just blushed and nodded, following the vampire, he looked over his shoulder at the director, who had been like a father to him, he sighed and then walked at the vampires side, he couldn't believe he was sold, he knew rhe director called him his son, but to be truthful, all that man ever did to Fabio was hurt him, the director beat him and stuff like that. Fabio was glad to finally leave the orphanage, he sighed and looked up at the Vampire, wondering if the vampire would treat him like all the other masters he had before or if the vampire would treat him right.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stephen led the guards and Fabio back to the car, which he has parked out back. Ge opened the door for the passengers side and told the guards "put him in the seat, passenger side restrain his hands, I don't want to get any ideas.. for the rest the stuff just put it in the truck." He told the guards and stood back until everything was done. He then thanked the guards and know they were gone got in the car. He sat down and looked the demon once over and smirked. He started the car and reversing out of the parking lot onto the road.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio just sat there in the car, hoping everything in the trunk was okay, he hoped the ice he had blown over his stuff had not cracked, he sighed and looked out the window, his eyes glowed deep purple and they did not remove them self from,the window. Fabio hated being an sex slave, it was horrible for him, all the masters he ever had, well they had been said to have fallen in love with him, but as it turns out, they were lying, resulting in Fabio murdering them and all, so every master he had, had, is dead,and were never seen or heard from again.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "Kid, you keep looking at that window like that it's going to expect you to buy it dinner first." He left he looked over at the boy and said "You know I'm not going to be like the other people that 'owned' you. I'm sure you had awful Masters to only used you for sex and then you have your 'father figure' who beat the shit out of you which doesn't exactly make sense to me, but whatever. Oh and don't act so surprised that I knew that. I mean you might as well have spelled it out for a vampire. You've got the excess amount of make up underneath your eye and on top of that you've got the handprints on your low lower back, that give away the fact that your father was a little bit hmmmm.. that he was very handsy."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio actually burst out laughing after the Vampire spoke, " I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, but I find it so funny that Satan has finally given me a master that understands me and knows that I didn't not cause the marks on my body," Fabio says as his laughter subsided, he looked at the vampire and gave him an sincere smile, he couldn't believe this Vampire actually knew what he went through, he also wondered if he knew about Fabio killing his old masters.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "what are you talking about you to didn't cause the marks on your own body? What did your last Master think you just spontaneous as slap your own ass over and over again?" He said with a chuckle, "Kid don't you dare apologize for laughing, it's nice." He said with a smirk not taking his eyes off the road as he drove. "tell me kid, am I your first master or has there been others?" He asked as he drove.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" You are not my first master, there have been others, but they have mysteriously disappeared after two months of having me," Fabio says as he looked out the window, he lifted his sleeve of his hoodie, he scratched at self harm scars, he grimaced as he began bleeding, he looked away from the blood and dropped his arm back at his side.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "You say others, meaning there's been more than one and you're saying they all mysteriously disappeared after two months.... huh? What a coincidence.." He rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "Yeah right." he stifled a laugh, then slammed on breaks and pulled over on the side of the road. He roughly grabbed the boy by the binds that held him in place. He pulled the boy closer to him and his eyes got very dark as the veins around his eyes showed. He then jerked down the sleeves and demanded "What is this?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio squeaked and he looked away for a moment, he then looked at his new master, " They are self harm scars, I gave them to myself, after every time the director beat me," Fabio answered truthfully, he then sighed and once again looked away. He began crying slightly, " Please let me go," Fabio mumbled, this reminded him of the beatings the director gave him, he sighed and waited.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "Are you telling me.." He growled, his eyes glowing with a fierce dangerous rage, "That... he beat you.... this many times? I can't believe that man had the.. The audacity of touching MY boy this many times.. oh hell no. That man will pay." He said letting the boy go, he pushed him back into the chair a little roughly, before he started driving again. He continued to drive straight without saying a word before he said "whenever he comes for his two-month evaluation I'll he'll find out exactly my opinions on, him doing what he did to you." He threatened truthfully.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio sighed, " What's your name master?" Fabio asked, he wanted to tell his new master what happened to the other masters he had, he knew it was time to be truthful and he hoped his new master didn't send him to the police. Fabio shifted so that he was leaning against the door, he brought his legs up to his chest and he looked at his new master with a smile.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "First off, 'master' doesn't fly with me, makes me feel like some kind of old pervert with a power complex." He said with a laugh and leaned against the door as he drove. "My names Stefan, what's your name.. Full name." He corrected with a smile, glancing over at him inwardly thinking that the boy was seriously adorable sitting like that. He knew he was getting close to the house, he started to slow down.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

" Full name, is Fabio Ross Davenia," Fabio replied with a smile, he cutely blushed and laid his head on his knees, he looked at Stefan and couldn't believe he was being so nice to him, he never met an man like Stefan. He hoped this master will be the one, he always knew there'd be the one, and he really, really, hoped Stefan was the one.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "Alright mister Davenia, this will be your new home." He said pulling in to the drive way. (view spoiler) He stepped out of the car, expecting the demon to stay put while he walked to the trunk and grabbed the bag with all of his stuff. He stepped around and opened the boy's door and nodded him to stand. "Come on, lets go inside."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio came out of the car, he looked at the house with a small smile, " This is my new home?" Fabio asked as he hugged Stefan's arm, he looked up at Stefan with weak smile, he didn't know he would be so shy around his new master.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments "Yes, not prison or any other thing that you might have been told in the past this is your home..." He said with a smile and lead the boy towards the door. "But this place is not without it's rules. You are required to wear your collar at all times and are not allowed to leave the property without my direct permission. I also would like your help with certain jobs around the house, you are expected to complete your choirs, but when you do them is totally up to you when. Other than that, you're free to do whatever pleases you." He said with a smile he thought the rules were fair..

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio nodded, the rules were understandable, he could follow them easily, " Do you mind writing all my chores down, and can you color code it as well, the color stand for which days I will do it, since I do things more saison that way, and as for collars, can we go to the store and pick some out?" Fabio says, he was more talkative now for some reason and he knew why, he felt safe and secure around Stefan. He then hugged Stefans arm tighter, he scratched at his neck were his previous collar sat, he then decided to rip it off, since the director had given him it, he then threw it to the ground and crushed it underneath his foot.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments He smiles and said with a smirk "that will be done by morning. You're job tonight is to get settled in your room and enjoy a night of peace where you don't have to worry about anyone raping, beating, or selling you. Becaue you're mine now. And you'll undertand exactly what that means later on.." He said with a smile. He lead the boy inside and said "I'm going to take these things up to your room and you can look aroudn the rest of the house as you please." He said with a smile

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio nodded and he let Stefans arm go, " I want to thank you for getting me away from that he'll hole I used to call home," Fabio murmurs softly as he hugged Stefan quickly before letting go. He then looked up at the house, before heading towards it, he then remembered, " Please be careful with my things, I have a laptop in there that I use for school," Fabio says.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stefan gave a half smile and nodded at his request. He walked up the steps and placed the bag on the bed. He while he had time by himself thought about what exactly he thought of the young demon he wrangled in. He was a lot more timid than he thought he would be. He knew that he'd have to move slowly and be very particular at when he fed. Because the side of him that was a side he was almost positive the demon would not like.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio explored the house, eyeing up pretty much everything, he couldn't believe he'd be living here for the rest of his life, he sighed and as he sighed, his demon ice breath froze a chair, " What the?," Fabio says as he unfroze few chair, he continued to walk around.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Stefan was walking down the stairs as he saw the boy had frozen the chair and called out with laugh "hey now, don't be going around and freezing my chairs!" He laughed as he walked over to him. He glNced up and said "your stuff is in your room."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Fabio chuckled, " I don't plan on freezing the house, my powers must be acting up," Fabio says as he then nodded, " Again thank you," Fabio murmurs, he then finally remembered what he wanted to tell Stefan, " Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm enrolled in an online college, and I need to at least be on at least twice a day," Fabio says, he smiled and he coughed, as he coughed the table froze in front of him, " Yeah, we seriously need to go buy some collars Stefan, they're the only things that will keep my powers in check," Fabio says, in a raspy voice.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments He laughed as he said his powers were acting up and he teeth flashed out and said "happens to everyone!" He teased and walked up and watched as he coughed and the table froze. He laughed with a shake if the head saying "well I guess I'm just going to have to deal with frozen furniture everywhere because you will not wear that assholes name around your neck!" He spoke witjs a very serious tone demanding authority and I stand obedience.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" Stefan calm down alright, fine I won't wear any of his collars I have, but seriously we need to go buy some new ones, ones that suit your likings of course, before I freeze your entire House and all living things inside it," Fabio says in a calming voice, he then coughs again, this time freezing the ground next to Stefan, then his eyes glowed dangerously purple.

« previous 1 3