Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Losing Control
This topic is about Losing Control
Authors of Contemporary Fiction > Losing Control - FREE CONTEMPORARY FICTION BOOK FOR REVIEW

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Althea (new)

Althea Lawton-Thompson (althealawtonthompson) | 1 comments Losing Control by Althea Lawton-Thompson

If you are interested in reviewing a free copy of Losing Control, coming out this December, reply to this post or email us at losingcontrolthenovel@gmail.com.

Zuma is a high level marketing executive. Intelligent, ambitious, and manipulative, she's powered her way up the corporate ladder and into a cozy corner office. Being the only Black woman at her level at Shearing Wireless has its drawbacks, though, and Zuma's had to get her hands a little dirty to stay at the top. All of her hard work might all be in jeopardy now, however, thanks to a company merger and a pesky intern named Iris Pena.

​Iris is just trying to satisfy her internship requirement. Or at least that's what she keeps telling herself. Beautiful, young, and vivacious, Iris manages to charm Shearing Wireless in ways that the stunning yet cold Zuma Harris could never hope. Juggling corporate espionage, a blooming love life, and issues with her increasingly handsome best friend are becoming more than she can handle, though. Does Iris have what it takes to go toe to toe with her conniving mentor? And will she be able to do it without breaking a few hearts on the way?

message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Janetzki (aimeejanetzki) I'd love to receive a copy! My email address is aimzjj@gmail.com and I have a blog which can be found at ponderingbooks.com