David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Book Talk > Kindle Loaner?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments (Please forgive me if this is in the wrong folder, I rarely start Goodread threads so this is always baffling.)

I've been really wanting to read The Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass but I'm in a bit of a dilemma... My library doesn't have it in any format I can read it in (for some reason they lack a Kindle copy) and I can't afford to buy it right now... Would anyone be able to loan it to me via Kindle borrowing?

No one has to if they don't want to, but I'd be appreciative and will PM my email if anyone is able to. :)

message 2: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments Lendle is a really good place - it's a site where you can let others borrow books and borrow other books (although you do have to lend someone a book first before you'll be allowed to borrow. Otherwise, it's just a request, but I'm not too sure about that.).

Rose (LittleBookOwl) (roselittlebookowl) | 1367 comments Great topic @Storm! If I had it, I would loan it to you but I dont!

message 4: by Nancy (last edited Nov 22, 2015 05:22PM) (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) I don't have the book you are looking for. Do you have an Overdrive account? I saw it on Overdrive if your library doesn't have it you can recommend ii on Overdrive and hope they buy it! I do that all the time.

Also have you tried the eReadIllinois app: http://axis360mobile.baker-taylor.com...

Check if your library has a link on their website or go get the app (there is Windows, android and iOS) and look for your library. There are four copies but all are checked out. You can at least place a hold and hopefully get it soon.

Rose (LittleBookOwl) (roselittlebookowl) | 1367 comments Yes! Overdrive is great! Love it!

message 6: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments Overdrive unfortunately is a no go for me, since I can't get it either way... I tried reading it on my browser and it just about crashed my session.

Thanks for the info though I'll check those sites.