the selection ;; an advanced roleplay discussion

c o l l a b o r a t i o n s ;; > denver & julianna

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna hi! c: so what did you have in mind?

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments Hey!! :)
So I was thinking (if you're up for it?) we could do a romance collab with Ed and my Emma Stone fc selected! Like a total opposites attract, initially hate each other type of thing??

Also, I realized this today, I've got a maid who's sorta helping the rebels but might fool around with the king every now and then? to gather intel or something? lol

message 4: by Julianna (new)

Julianna yesss!! I'm not sure where I'm placing Ed yet status wise, but that would be great! He'd be super mean and rude, but eventually something could happen that made him warm up to her.

ooh yes! is she made? if so, I'll take a look at her, and they could have an affair ^-^

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments Yes yes and she'd be all delicate and kind and get all flustered and annoyed!

And shes not yet, just in the workshop

message 6: by Julianna (new)

Julianna oh my gosh it'll be so cute!! maybe I'll make him a guard, or he'll have some other kind of position in the palace. what do you think?

ooh I'll go take a look! c:

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments I could see him as a guard. Or what if he's like..the prince's bestie or something?

And ok! Shes very basic thus far>.<

message 8: by Julianna (new)

Julianna hmm maybe yeah!! I'll talk to Diana ^-^

I really like her so far!! by the way, what do you think I should do for the king's name? I posted some options in the royal family collab thread but I still can't decide >.<

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments Ooh I'll go look!

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments Whatd Diana say??(:

message 11: by Julianna (new)

Julianna I'll ask and let you know ^-^

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 124 comments Ok(: I'm so excited!