Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Kindle Unlimited Reviewer

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (new)

Ana Meyer (anaemeyer) | 3 comments Hello all I have a small blog that I working on growing. I love to read new books and I am a Kindle Unlimited user and prefer to read the books I review that way. 2 reasons: 1- the author will get paid for me reading (so I can help you out two fold) 2- I get my money worth on Kindle Unlimited.
I have a que building but I read fast. The only thing I ask in return is you share my review from my blog (share the link) with your fan base and you maybe consider reading mine (not a requirement just a hope lol)

Check out my blog: http://anaemeyer.blogspot.com
and if interested send me a friend request and message on Goodreads :)
I like making new friends :)

Oh also I have a YouTube Channel :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrBE...

Ana

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Hall (goodreadscomwriterhall) | 6 comments Ana, This may sound crazy but I can't find how to request someone to be your friend here :( I can follow you okay, and I did, but not how to request you as a friend. Sometimes Goodreads so stymies me! I'm going to go back and look some more.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Hall (goodreadscomwriterhall) | 6 comments Ah - I finally found it! Sometimes I feel braindead.

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana Meyer (anaemeyer) | 3 comments If you would like for me to do a review for you please contact me via a private message here on Goodreads as this is how I keep track.

message 5: by Bradford (new)

Bradford Wheler | 5 comments Ana wrote: "Hello all I have a small blog that I working on growing. I love to read new books and I am a Kindle Unlimited user and prefer to read the books I review that way. 2 reasons: 1- the author will get ..."

Hi Ana,

I have two new books you might be interested in reviewing. One is a new novel MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE An Archaeological Mystery Thriller it publishes on 2/1/16. The other is a themed art quotation book LOVE SAYINGS: wit & wisdom of romance, courtship, and marriage it published earlier this year.
I can email a mobi (Amazon Kindle) file to you. It is up on Amazon for pre-order but I don't know if you can get it with Kindle Unlimited until the publication date.

Here is a little more info on these two books.

Thank you, Brad

MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE An Archaeological Mystery Thriller

Why is Cornell archaeology professor Robert Johnson, a pre-Columbian scholar, selected to head up a multimillion-dollar project in Mongolia? Why is this so important to high-tech billionaire Walter Falone? Why is he using consultants from Israel Aerospace Industries for his government contract in Mongolia?

For Johnson and his colleague, brilliant and beautiful assistant professor Abbey Summers, it becomes the adventure of a lifetime in MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE, a new mystery thriller from author Bradford G. Wheler.

Cyber security threats, high-tech spying, and Chinese agents mix in this ingenious and thrilling plot of full of twists and turns. Somewhere in spectacular snowcapped Altai Mountains of western Mongolia there is a mysterious object that people are willing to kill for.

Readers will meet fascinating characters they’ll never forget: a high-tech billionaire, a quick-witted professor, his beautiful young assistant, a former sumo wrestler, a full-blooded Navajo Indian, and the people of Mongolia.

This assiduously researched, fast-paced novel brings archaeology and cyber espionage to life against the backdrop of the wild and rugged landscape of Mongolia, the land of Genghis Khan.

Along with riveting action, MONGOLIA AND THE GOLDEN EAGLE contains 27 illustrations and photos. Wheler draws on his own expertise in engineering, technology, and business to help readers feel that they are living the adventure.

LOVE SAYINGS: wit & wisdom of romance, courtship, and marriage.

This art-themed quotation book covers topics including Love Through the Ages, Women, Men, Dating, Sex, Children, and more. This collaborative publication has two goals in mind: first, to honor and highlight the power and humor of love through text and artwork, and second, to showcase the talents of new and emerging artists.