New Adult Book Club discussion

NABC Giveaways > AM Hargrove and Terri E Laine Giveaway ~ CLOSED!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Nov 22, 2015 10:54AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

New Adult authors A.M. Hargrove and Terri E. Laine are offering a fab International Giveaway. A.M Hargrove and Terri E Laine co-wrote the emotional and fantastic CRUEL AND BEAUTIFUL. (Grab a hankie to read this!)

One lucky winner will receive either A signed copy of CRUEL & BEAUTIFUL plus a CRUEL & BEAUTIFUL inspired mug for our US members or if you are international you will win a $25 Amazon Gift card!

Cruel and Beautiful

SYNOPSIS

This is a New Adult Contemporary Romance standalone, full-length novel that includes mature content, not suitable for younger readers. (Rated R)

Cate Forbes , a dedicated college student with a carefully plotted future, doesn’t know the first thing about love. When she accepts a blind date with a rumored tasty piece of eye candy, she thinks she can get by with a night of fun. Cate’s plans quickly unravel when she gets one look at the sexy…

Drew McKnight.

The relentless hockey-playing medical resident knows what he wants— a career in Oncology and Cate. Although he’s heard the gorgeous brunette is a little relationship skittish, a single night out isn’t what he has in mind. Determined to have her — in every way possible— he shows her just what a future with him would hold.

Only life has other plans. The unthinkable happens and everything begins to shatter. Both in too deep, they will have to fight the cruel and hang onto the beautiful.

TO ENTER THIS FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY GO HERE a Rafflecopter giveaway

THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS MIDNIGHT PACIFIC USA TIME SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2015. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND CONTACTED BY EMAIL ON SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2015. THE WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED

message 2: by Jo-Ann (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments Great giveaway!!

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 78 comments Thanks for the giveaway! This book sounds great.

message 4: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Arellano  | 28 comments Amazing giveaway..!

message 5: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Thanks for the chance

message 6: by Angelina (new)

Angelina (angelina-sexy-pervy-girl) | 46 comments Thanks for the chance!!

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie (strippedmiller) Just entered!Thanks x

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance

message 9: by Crystal (new)

Crystal  | 145 comments Thanks for the giveaway

message 10: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 120 comments Thanks for the chance! :D

message 11: by kgagnon (new)

kgagnon (skkgagnon) | 20 comments wow, what a teaser, this sounds intriguing! I need to know what the cruel is and the beautiful! Thanks for getting me excited! =D

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Markson | 28 comments Thanks for this awesome chance

message 13: by Vespi (new)

Vespi | 19 comments Karen wrote: "wow, what a teaser, this sounds intriguing! I need to know what the cruel is and the beautiful! Thanks for getting me excited! =D"

It's awesome! You can read the prologue online; go to Amazon or the author's website. If that doesn't hook you in, I don't know what will!

message 14: by Beata (new)

Beata Jankowski nettnin | 16 comments thanks for the chance!

message 15: by Betül (new)

Betül (gemiinii) | 135 comments Thank you!!

message 16: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Bonvillain East | 41 comments Thanks for the giveaway. Loves this book

message 17: by J luvs books (new)

J luvs books (jillym) | 73 comments This looks like a great book!

message 18: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Vespi wrote: "Karen wrote: "wow, what a teaser, this sounds intriguing! I need to know what the cruel is and the beautiful! Thanks for getting me excited! =D"

It's awesome! You can read the prologue online; go ..."

It is the first book ever that I cried on the first page of the prologue!

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Cain (kellycainauthor) Looks interesting. Definitely will add to my TBR.

message 20: by Marianne (new)

Marianne (mariannec05) | 2 comments sounds intriguing...definitely on my TBR :)

message 21: by Vespi (new)

Vespi | 19 comments Nicola wrote: "Vespi wrote: "Karen wrote: "wow, what a teaser, this sounds intriguing! I need to know what the cruel is and the beautiful! Thanks for getting me excited! =D"

It's awesome! You can read the prolog..."

I know, right? How can you not feel shattered reading the first few paragraphs?

message 22: by Irma (new)

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Thank you for the chance <3

message 23: by Evelyn Houtman (new)

Evelyn Houtman | 14 comments This book sounds really interesting and what I could see from the reviews it has already gathered lots of likes. :)

message 24: by skyline (new)

skyline Awesome! Dying to read this one <3
Thank you for the chance.

message 25: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!! THE WINNER HAS BEEN CONTACTED BY EMAIL AND HAS 48 HOURS TO CLAIM HER PRIZE BY RESPONDING TO MY EMAIL. THE WINNER IS

Rebecca East from the USA

Congratulations Rebecca!

message 26: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Bonvillain East | 41 comments Thanks so much. I'm too excited. I enjoyed reading this emotional story

message 27: by Terri (new)

Terri Laine (terrielaine) Rebecca wrote: "Thanks so much. I'm too excited. I enjoyed reading this emotional story"

So if you haven't alreay, PM me your address. :)

message 28: by Terri (new)

Terri Laine (terrielaine) Oh, well, if you've given that info to Nicola, then I assume she'll get it to me.

message 29: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Terri wrote: "Oh, well, if you've given that info to Nicola, then I assume she'll get it to me."

Hi Terri I emailed Ann but I will PM you also :)

message 30: by Terri (new)

Terri Laine (terrielaine) Nicola wrote: "Terri wrote: "Oh, well, if you've given that info to Nicola, then I assume she'll get it to me."

Hi Terri I emailed Ann but I will PM you also :)"

Okay, thanks.