The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Beth Groundwater
This topic is about Beth Groundwater
all things promotional > Holiday Gift Idea for Adventurous Mystery Lover

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Got a mystery lover or adventure lover on your holiday gift list? Let me recommend the three books in my RM Outdoor Adventures series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner. The second, Wicked Eddies, was a finalist for The Rocky Award, for best mystery set in western North America, and all three have been well reviewed. You can get the Kindle version of all 3 for less than $16 and the 3 trade paperbacks for less than $35. Start here with information about the first book in the series, Deadly Currents: http://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Currents...

message 2: by Annette (new)

Annette Macintyre | 70 comments I really get ticked off when "authors" try to sell their books on good reads. I think it's a rotten way to promote yourself.

message 3: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 35311 comments Annette wrote: "I really get ticked off when "authors" try to sell their books on good reads. I think it's a rotten way to promote yourself."

Annette - this is in a promotional thread. Here she is allowed to promote her books. We don't have to look at promotional threads if we don't want to.

message 4: by Beth (new)

Beth | 408 comments Thanks, Jan. I only do it once a year, and I make sure I post in the promotional thread.