One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > ☮☯Christy ☯☮x ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments " *** is a superhero who's job doesn't pay very so they need a roommate. ^^^ is a super villain in need of a cover so they decide to respond to the ad. Neither of them know who the other one secretly is and they start to get a long well. Even better than well. They find themselves attracted to one another, falling for one another. But while they're living together, they're also fighting each other out in the city where they hate each other. But being so close to each other, will they find out who the other one truly is?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome ^.^ So, who do you wanna play?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Umm I don't really care either way, it's up to you (:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So could I be the hero then?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Yeah, and is this going to me a MxM or MxF or???0

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well like I said in my post, MxF and I'd really prefer to play the girl.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Haha I overlooked that, and sounds perfect :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome, so wanna make characters?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Name, age, power, appearance?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rebekah Harris
Powers: Super speed, accelerated healing, enhanced reflexes
Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Name: Ian Evans
Appearance:

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Power: Metal Manipulaton
Appearance:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome ^.^ So do you wanna start?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Actually could you? I am about to head to youth..

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry. I was just going to sleep last night.))

Rebekah zipped around the apartment, cleaning up everything that she could. She'd left it till last minute like she did with most things but she was able to do that. Stopping in front of the door, she surveyed the room once more, running a hand through her wind swept hair. With a sigh, she did one more sweep around the room before leaning against the kitchen counter with a sigh. She'd only got one reply from her ad so she was ready to accept whoever it was that decided to show up at her door in a couple of minutes.

The apartment wasn't much to look at. Two bedrooms, one bathroom, a small living room and a little kitchen. She didn't even have room for a proper table to eat at but she was usually doing everything on the go anyway. Between her job at city's superhero museum and her job as a superhero, she didn't have much time for anything. She often missed shifts at the museum and it was a wonder that she was still hired, they just docked her pay. Another reason why she was desperate for a roommate. Sitting down on the couch, she brushed her hand through her hair one more time and restrained herself from tapping her fingers against her leg in impatience as she waited for her new roommate to arrive. Hopefully.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments I am insane. It's decided Thought to himself as he walked towards the apartment building. Everything was still loaded up in the car, he wasn't exactly sure how well this interaction work. So he wasn't about to unload every bag that he had in the car, that just wasn't going to happen. He started walking towards the door, third-floor floor, third door from the elevator, room 3c. He walked on the hallway, inside of the building and towards the door. He raised his hand to knock and then froze and though to himself I can't do this! I just I can't do this.... Stupid! I should have known not to do this but when pushed doesn't come to shove the idiot always comes back to the door. he sighed and knocked once on the door biting his lip.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah forced herself to go at a normal pace as she stood up from the couch and walked over to the door when she heard the knock. Taking a deep breath, she plastered a smile to her lips. She wasn't that picky about who showed up and she didn't really care who it was as long as they paid the rent. She just needed the money and she didn't want to have to move again. Opening the door, her smile faltered just a fraction when she saw who was standing there before she put it back into place. After expecting some creep, she was completely surprised to see the guy standing there. "Hi," she greeted, holding out her hand. "I'm Rebekah. Please tell me you're here for the apartment."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments Ian stood there a bit nervously waiting until the door opened. He was beyond nervous! He thought for some odd reason that he could be able to meet some random person who could very easily be a trap. And he was walking right in it. He got kicked out of his last place because police kept hanging around there because of him and made everyone uncomfortable. Though as the villain he could not car less about who was snooping around and when.... But hell when the mask came off the real Ian came out, he was awkward and shy at the first greeting and this was an anxiety attack waiting to happen. He tried to look casual as the door opened, and was taken aback in a very good way as the door opened and a seat team was not behind it. He saw her smile falter and his heart fluttered with worry that she might know, but then shook her head deciding that, that was not a option. He shook her hand and smiled and said "Ian, and yeah.. I think so!" He said running his hand through his hair.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah opened the door wider for him to come in, hoping that he was normal and not some creep or a criminal that would get her arrested for aiding and abetting. That would not look well if people ever found out who she was. "Well good. I'm in serious need of a roommate," she replied with a grin, hoping she wasn't coming off as desperate as she thought that she sounded. She didn't really mind that though, she was seriously desperate for someone. "Come on in," she invited, waiting until he'd walked inside to close the door behind him. "I know it doesn't look like much but it's great compared to the rest of the building. This is the living room. The kitchen's pretty small but it does it's job. Then the bathroom's at the end of the hall. My room's on the right and yours is on the left, if you take it of course," she informed him, waiting for him to make a move as to where he wanted to go.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments He smiled at her and followed her in. He took the place in, looking around at the smaller sized apartment saying in response to her saying it didnt look like much, "no! Seriously this place is very nice!" He assure her as he followed her with a smile, this place was soo much better than the last place he lived in.. Granted it was him and three other guys. He looked into his room and looking back at her smiled. "This place is great! Yeah I'd love to be able to live here!" He said walking over to her, politely saying "I'm going to run out to my car and get my stuff, I'll be back... Don't go trying to sell my room." He said attempting to make a joke and break the awkward silence between the two of them. He walked out and down the steps. He popped the trunk and grabbed the three bags he brought from his last house he'd been living out of a suitcase for a few weeks. Having a actual place to live was soemthing he could not wait for!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebekah let out a sigh of relief, the anxiety she'd been feeling about being evicted falling away. She was about ready to collapse as the nervous adrenaline fled her system. Running her hands over her face, she leaned against the wall, a huge grin on her face. She couldn't believe she'd actually gotten someone to live with her. With a shaky exhale, she ran downstairs, stopping just in time so he couldn't see her speed. "Do you need any help?" she asked as she walked out of the building, watching him as he took the bags out of his car.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 1350 comments He loaded up the bags on his arms, they were pretty light only filled with clothes and other essential things. The bag he'd had to deal with great carefulness was the rolling bag that had all of his equipment inside of it. This was the bag that if she found he'd be a dead man. He looked up at he saw her running, very enthusiastically, down the stairs. He looked up at her and responded "no, I'm okay.. I pack kinda on the lighter side." He said to her with a smile. He started to make his way up the steps, once he got to the apartment he set all the bags on his bed, not bothering to unpack just yet. He sat down on the bad and sighed. He finally had a place to actually live, with someone who didn't know his secret, with someone new, it was almost like he had hit the reset button.