Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Jack Made Me Do It
This topic is about Jack Made Me Do It
Bulletin Board > Chance for a FREE copy of upcoming thriller via Kindle Scout

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.B. (last edited Nov 22, 2015 07:40AM) (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Want a chance to get a FREE copy of my next book? Keep reading!
JACK MADE ME DO IT is a psychological thriller on submission to Kindle Scout.
SEE IT HERE: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/P2J6...
** How can you support this project? Lots of ways! **

1) Click over to the Scout site & take a look at the sample. If you'd like to read more, please NOMINATE it through the Scout website (click link). CLICK HERE TO VIEW: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/P2J6...
Everyone who nominates this book will receive a FREE copy upon publication if it is selected for Kindle Scout.

2) SHARE & LIKE this post to your GR and/or FB wall and ask your friends to read the sample/nominate this book. SHARE as many times as you like during the 30-day campaign.

This is a new genre for me and very different than the sort of thing I usually write. I have a lot of reasons why I think the Scout program would be a good fit for this book, and I am happy to answer any questions my reader or writer friends have about it.

Read a sample of JACK MADE ME DO IT on Kindle Scout & please consider giving it your nomination!
description

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel | 180 comments Done. I've nominated your book!

message 3: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Thank you!!

message 4: by Erma (new)

Erma Talamante (eitalamante) | 1 comments Nominated, and sharing!

message 5: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Erma wrote: "Nominated, and sharing!"

Thank you, Erma! Much appreciated! I'm almost halfway through as of today. Looking forward to the home stretch & getting this book out to readers. :)

message 6: by Ceanmohrlass (new)

Ceanmohrlass Ceanmohrlass | 11 comments I've nominated your book, I can't wait to read it!

message 7: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Ceanmohrlass wrote: "I've nominated your book, I can't wait to read it!"
Thank you!!! I can't wait to get it to you!

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2189 comments Sorry to sound dumb but what is Kindle Scout? With all the Kindle promos and programs on Amazon it's hard to keep up with em all!

message 9: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Justin wrote: "Sorry to sound dumb but what is Kindle Scout? With all the Kindle promos and programs on Amazon it's hard to keep up with em all!"

Not dumb at all! In the past, Amazon hosted the "Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award" contest once a year where they offered publishing contracts to five finalists. They stopped the ABNAs last year and replaced it with the Kindle Scout program, which is open for submissions year round. Authors who submit a book for consideration have a thirty day campaign where "Scouts" can nominate the book. The Kindle Scout editors have the final say on if a book is selected for a publishing contract, but nominations and page views help the book get noticed by the editors.
For more on the program, head on over to https://kindlescout.amazon.com/ and check it out. :)

message 10: by E.B. (new)

E.B. Brown (ebbrown) | 73 comments Thank you for all the help spreading the word! I'm down to 10 days left and sooo ready to be finished. The good thing about the Scout program is that even if it's not selected, it's a nice way to gauge interest in an upcoming book.
Thanks again for your support. :)