The Hopefuls discussion

Deadhead (Damned, Girl! Book 1)
This topic is about Deadhead
Free Book Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Hey guys! I'm running a free promotion on one of my books and I thought you might like to check it out. It's a fantasy novel with elements of mystery and comedy - and a touch of romance. I'm guessing some of you might be interested!

I'd love if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think - after all, free things are always better. ;)

Grab your free copy here.

message 2: by Freya (new) - added it

Freya Tewnion | 42 comments This book sounds amazing, I've been waiting to read a comedy book for a while and I love how this is fantasy as well! :)

Kristina (chocfreek) Hi Clare, I've downloaded and started reading. So far (4 chapters down) really enjoyable. Smart and funny! Will give a full review when I've finished.
:-)

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Thank you so much guys! xx

message 5: by Millie (new)

Millie Bicknelle | 10 comments I would but I don't have kindle so can't! Sorry!

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) You can get a kindle app on your phone or computer for free if you don't have a kindle! (I get it if you don't like reading on screens, though.) Thanks anyway! xx

message 7: by Otti (last edited Nov 25, 2015 11:14AM) (new)

Otti Fae | 47 comments It sounds great! It's already waiting for me on my Kindle. Thank you! ♥

Cristina (Cristina's Journey) | 4 comments Hi! i just downloaded it. I'll write my review once I'm done :)

Cristina (Cristina's Journey) | 4 comments Hi! i just downloaded it. I'll write my review once I'm done :)

message 10: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Thank you so much! xx

Kristina (chocfreek) Really enjoyed it Clare, congratulations! Will definitely be reading Sled Head!

message 12: by Clare (new)

Clare Kauter (goodreadscomclare_kauter) Thank you Kristina, and thanks for the review! I'm so glad you liked it. :D