Horror Aficionados discussion

The Almshouse
This topic is about The Almshouse
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > $2.99 - Ghost Story (First Book)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Blanche King | 3 comments For years, I worked on my first novel, The Almshouse, and I finally got it published. I would love to hear what you think. If anyone is willing to read and review it, I would be happy to send them a free copy.

Description:

Come with us to the 1930's and follow the story of a 12-year old catholic school girl as she attempts to shed light on a decade old tragedy. The clues she receives are from the ghosts of the town's past. What happened to the almshouse at the turn of the century? Who is the kid with no last name?

Latasha (latasha513) | 10650 comments Mod
that sounds interesting! I love a good ghost story. I'll send you my e-mail address.

Blanche King | 3 comments Latasha wrote: "that sounds interesting! I love a good ghost story. I'll send you my e-mail address."

thank you :) i will send you a pdf

Blanche King | 3 comments Blanche wrote: "For years, I worked on my first novel, The Almshouse, and I finally got it published. I would love to hear what you think. If anyone is willing to read and review it, I would be happy to send them ..."

I forgot to clarify, please review it on Amazon. Thank you :) I really appreciate it.

Latasha (latasha513) | 10650 comments Mod
Gotcha ya. I got the book. Thanks again.