Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Winter question

Does this meet high expectations?
Mia Bulivou Mia Nov 22, 2015 03:05AM
The Lunar Chronicles thus far has been incredible along with brilliant characters and daring adventures. But I don't want to have high expectations which aren't met for this book, what was it like?

This book met every one of my expectations. I loved how long it was, but I still finished it too soon. My favorite in the series has got to be this book

IMO It wasn't as good as the other three. However it was still awesome because I was invested in the series (one of my faves) and already loved the characters.

Winter exceed my expectations!! Which is saying something, because I had VERY high expectations!! It embodied everything I wanted from the finale and gave me more!! It's so common for amazing series, to have conclusions that are just lacking, that definitely wasn't the case with Winter!! Meyer went full circle, to end such a brilliant series. And, it is definitely my favorite out of the 4!!!! (or 5, does fairest count?)

I loved the book... but for some reason i didn't like the ending, mainly because i didn't like Cinder as queen and also it didn't seem to wrap up as well. I know in the end Cinder says she's going end the monarchy but you still don't really know what is going to happen between her and Kai.

I had VERY high expectations for this book, which left me disappointed with the ending. It's also 800 pages, so it is a commitment. I liked the other books better, Cress being my favorite. I would say this is my least favorite of the series, but still a great book, just not as good as the other three.

Well Winter definitely met MY high expectations. Yeah its 800 pages but so much action and stuff happens you just fly through it.

Mia Bulivou Its sounding better everytime, thanks for commenting!
Nov 28, 2015 11:12PM · flag

Personally, I loved it! Fair warning - it's long but still it's amazing and it's definitely my favorite in the series.

Mia Bulivou Finally! Im so excited now!
Nov 28, 2015 11:12PM