Writers United discussion

General > About you

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Fill out the outline so we can get to know you a little better!

Name:
Nickname (if any):
Fav Color:
Fav Animal:
Hobbies:
Fandoms (if any):
5 interesting thing about you:

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Kylee
Nickname (if any): Ky
Fav Color: Orange
Fav Animal: Owl
Hobbies: Reading, cooking, writing, decorating
Fandoms (if any): Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Once Upon A Time, and Disney.
5 interesting thing about you: I do fencing (swordplay type), I like animals, I am writing two books, idk the rest.

message 3: by Michael (last edited Nov 21, 2015 11:47PM) (new)

Michael | 31 comments Name: Michael

Nickname (if any): PaPa Wolf

Fav Color: Depending on the object, blue

Fav Animal: Wolf (surprise, surprise)
Hobbies: Reading, news blogging/reading, movies (NetFlix), cooking, trivia

Fandoms (if any):

5 interesting thing about you: #1; I am retired after 40 years in the food service industry. Sixteen of those years were spent in Southern Nevada selling food equipment and supplies to the hotels, primarily in Las Vegas and Laughlin. #2; Animal lover and I would rather watch a nature show about almost any animal than something on network TV. #3; I follow pro and college football and NASCAR and Indy Car racing. What the differences are between the two types of racing can be summed up in the sound of the cars. NASCAR cars roar; Indy cars scream. #4; I lived in Brazil from the ages of 11½ to 13; Manaus, a town on the Rio Negro, just a few miles from the Amazon. #5; Beside Manaus, I lived in a small fishing village on the Atlantic in Brazil the summer I turned 14. I spent the summer I turned 15 in Limon, Costa Rica. I was stationed in West Germany when I was in the U.S. Army in the early 60s.

message 4: by Kishore (new)

Kishore Ravi (iamnotkishoreravi) | 4 comments Name: Kishore
Nickname: K(Kay)
Favourite colour: Black
Favourite animal: none that i can think of
Hobies: reading, movies, cooking, music,travelling and photography
Fandoms: Sherlock, Game of thrones, Suits

message 5: by Ashwini (new)

Ashwini (booksareamazing) | 3 comments Name: Ashwini
Nickname (if any): no nickname :/
Fav Color: Black
Fav Animal: uhh I can't think of one!
Hobbies: Reading, Writing/Reviewing, Painting, Travelling and watching movies/TV shows lol
Fandoms (if any): Percy Jackson, Game of Thrones, Hunger Games, Divergent, The selection, The 5th wave ; there are sooo many more
5 interesting thing about you: 1) I live in India 2) I lived in Canada for two years when I was around 3 3)I love youtube, tv and movies 4) I love writing and reading!! 5) I can play the piano

message 6: by Violet (new)

Violet Shane | 3 comments Name: Violet
Nickname: Vi
Favorite Color: Blue, grey, purple
Favorite Animal: Monkey
Hobbies: Reading, writing, hanging out with friends or family, listening to music, etc.
Fandoms: Far too many to count :]
5 Interesting Things About Me: 1) I want to publish a book one day 2) I also want to one day be a doctor 3) I love making people smile or laugh 4) I try to listen to music every spare minute of the day 5) I absolutely love poetry

message 7: by Safa (new)

Safa Shaqsy (safashaqsy) | 9 comments Safa
Safs
Femenine colors
Cats
Reading and writing
I love coffe. I sleep all the time (lol). Day dreamer. I like chips. Nowadays obssesed with stars.

message 8: by Shobhit (new)

Shobhit | 2 comments Name:Shobhit
Nickname: no nickname
Fav color:grey and blue
Fav animals:puppies... I don't like them when they become dogs ;-)
Hobbies: Reading, writing songs and novels, cooking, spending time with my friends, singing and listening songs
Fandoms:Hunger Games, Vampie academy, Harry Potter, Covenant, Divergent, Dan Brown books... I think the list won't end so I better stop
5 things about me:
1) I am a huge wizards and vamps fan
2) I am writing a novel about them
3) I write 3-4 songs per week deoending on my mood they are rap when i'm mildly happy or furious, without tuning when i'm very happy and sad when i'm sad.
4) I am not patient about anything
5) I love spicy food as much as i like sweet food.