How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

General > book swap for reviews... Witchcraft-thriller

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak | 182 comments Hi,
I'm looking to gain reviews for my new book and I'd be willing to do a book swap with anybody who's looking for the same.

My book is titled, "In the Forest of Light and Dark" by Mark Kasniak and you can find it on Amazon ASIN: B01603WX7I or here on goodreads.

It is a witchcraft thriller/suspense/coming of age/memoir.

message 2: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Hi,
I'm willing to swap reviews. My novel, CLOSER TOGETHER, is available on Amazon for 99c. It's not a thriller. The setting is on an air force base in the desert. The young married couple encounter many heartbreaking events.
Juliet C. B. Aharoni

message 3: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 12 comments Hey I have a book that I'd like to swap reviews with your book. I love witchcraft genres. Let me know if you are interested in my book. It is a paranormal/ suspense/ love genre. Title- The Grasp of Nighttide. The desc-
You can forget the past. But can you get rid of it?

A little girl jumps off a window, two men die in a car crash. They seem like unfortunate incidents, but are they connected to the demonic group ‘Grasp’?

Fifteen long years later. Alice is alone and without her memory. In an unforeseen happenstance she meets her neighbor’s rich and charming boyfriend Derek. He seems a person she could confide in, a person she could trust and perhaps also a person she could fall for. Will Alice be able to keep distance so that she could return to her forgotten love- Lance?

Meanwhile the Grasp re-summon a demon responsible for many deaths. They clearly have some unfinished business with Alice, and there is only one way for her to find out- recover the past. But will the past be the solution to her problems or a life threatening problem with no escape?

Under the Grasp of nighttide both Alice’s love and life are at stake as she braces for the abrupt turn her quest will take.

message 4: by Juliet (new)

I went to Amazon.com and saw that the book is $4.99. I can't afford that price at the moment. Can you send me a Mobi copy.
Juliet

message 5: by Marco (new)

Marco Marek (marcomarek) | 10 comments i agree with Juliet, if you send a copy pdf or epub, i can do.
Offer open also to Sadaf and Juliet too :) mine cost $1
Hyperearth

message 6: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 12 comments Hey I hadn't read the desc of your book before, Juliet, it is interesting. I am a great fan of Nicholas Sparks and I think I'd love your book. I also i have read hyperearth desc and would like to review your book Marco.
Let me know how we will be exchanging reviews:)!

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak | 182 comments Juliet, Sadaf, and Marco, I'd be willing to do a book swap if you're still interested just email me at mkasniak@yahoo.com so we can exchange copies. Thanks.

message 8: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 12 comments I've sent you mail.

message 9: by Mark (new)

Mark Kasniak | 182 comments Sadaf wrote: "I've sent you mail."
Okay, got your email and I sent my book. Please send me yours when you can. Thanks.

message 10: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Marco wrote: "i agree with Juliet, if you send a copy pdf or epub, i can do.
Offer open also to Sadaf and Juliet too :) mine cost $1
Hyperearth"

message 11: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Hi Marco,
I've just ordered your kindle format. Can you buy CLOSER TOGETHER - it's on sale for 99c.
Thanks,
Juliet

message 12: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Mark wrote: "Sadaf wrote: "I've sent you mail."
Okay, got your email and I sent my book. Please send me yours when you can. Thanks."

message 13: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Aharoni (juliet_aharoniYahoocom) | 59 comments Hi Sadaf,
I didn't get your email address. If we want to post reviews on Amazon we have to purchase either the kindle or book format. My novel, CLOSER TOGETHER is on sale for 99c.
Thanks.
Juliet

message 14: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 12 comments Hi Juliet. my email is sadafzulfikar22@gmail.com
I agree to do a paid swap with you. Mail me:)

message 15: by Juliet (new)

I don't understand what you mean by a paid review.
Juliet

message 16: by Sadaf. (new)

Sadaf.   Zulfikar | 12 comments Sent you mail Juliet

message 17: by Marco (new)

Marco Marek (marcomarek) | 10 comments Hello Juliet, Mark, Sadaf !

thank you Juliet, i will go to buy your then!
Ok Mark i write you one email
glad you liked my description, so i'm going to send you a email :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Hyperearth (other topics)