1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Daniel x Sorry

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

MxM

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments ((What do you have in mind?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Any of these are fine, you can choose which one you want to do, but I play submissive roles and I also like my Rps to at least be 2 sentences to a paragraph long in posts.:

Sensitive Boy x Serious Boy
Popular Boy/Jock x Emo/Suicidal Boy
Student x Student
Student x Teacher
Professor x Student
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Demon Sex Slave (( I'd like to be the Slave if we do this one ))
Friend x Friend
Best Friends
Brother x Brother
Step Brother x Brother
Older Brother x Younger Brother
Adult Best Friends
Demon x Angel
Demon x Demon Hunter
Demon x Human Slave
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter
Straight Friend x Gay Friend
Angel x Angel
Angel x Angel Hunter
Angel x Human

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments The first one is okay.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Hello?

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments You there?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I fell asleep, yeah I can do the first one, can I be the Sensitive boy?

message 8: by Daniel (last edited Nov 22, 2015 06:02AM) (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Okay. Here's my character:

Name: Dean Greenhills
Appearance: Short, blonde hair with blue eyes and jeans with a sky blue sweater

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments You start first.

message 11: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments ((Hello?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Do they already know each other, or are they complete strangers? ))

message 13: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments ((Maybe they should know each other.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay ))

Nico stood at his locker, worried and afraid, his father had warned him about getting a bad grade on his history test, and today Nico had gotten a -D, meaning Nico was in trouble. Nico was shaking badly as he closed his locker and walked down the halls, some people called him a fag, an slut and many other names, Nico began to cry slightly.

message 15: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Dean saw a guy crying. He continued putting his books in his locker.

message 16: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments ((Gtg.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(( please be more detailed then that ))

message 18: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments ((Okay.))

Dean saw a guy crying near his locker. He saw the look in his eyes, but shrugged it off and continued organizing his locker.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico was then shoved against an locker, his eyes down as his attacker held him there.
" Oh come on Reggie! Leave the poor guy alone!" Yells on of "Reggies" followers.
Reggie does not listen, instead he punches Nico hard in the stomach multiple times, resulting in Nico screaming in pure pain and then was panting as he was dropped to the ground.

message 20: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Dean saw what was happening and shoved Reggie. "Leave him alone!" He shouted.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The people who had tried to stop Reggie before, came over and helped Nico up, he allowed them to help him up and he ended up leaning against them as he watched Daniel.

message 22: by Daniel (new)

Daniel ~If only people could fly~ (DanielIfonlypeoplecouldfly) | 25 comments Dean helped Nico up and they walked out of school. They sat down and Dean asked, "Are you okay?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico shook his head.